It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, June 10, 2022

Physiology Test and Comment Answers.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

We were both tired enough when we went to bed last night that we slept past 8:00 this morning. Of course that doesn’t account for the few times we lay awake after Tossing and Turning.

We again kept breakfast Lite and Simple by having a glass of Juice along with a Muffin for breakfast.

Of all the Job Ads I reviewed throughout the day there was only one local job that I once applied for. After being interview I declined the position. I had gone for the Welding Test on a Saturday then the interview the following Monday. It was more of a Physiology Test where they were asking my reaction to things that had nothing to do with the job I was being interviewed for. Then they said we’ll schedule your next interview for next week. I walked out stunned but had recovered by the time I got home. I called back saying “I am who I am and that’s who you get so I don’t believe you want me there”. Like my last place of employment they advertise for that position on a weekly basis.

In response to a Comment the Planet Fitness I attend is open 24/7 only closing on certain public Holidays. The reason I go early is because later in the day people coming home from work fill the place up. Before I retired every day that I worked I exercised before the start of my shift and after. Occasionally I even exercised during my lunch break and I felt great. Since we experienced the Coronavirus Shut-Downs if I don’t feel well or something else pops up I will skip the Gym.

The Upgrades being made to our building can result in a rent increase but we are fortunate that under Government Regulations they can only raise it by a limited percentage each year.

As for our present temperatures compared to the last couple of decades they are Below Seasonal this year. As for the Rain we are already above our typical Rainfall for this time of year.

My feet have been bothering me so I made up an Epson Salts Foot Bath. Kathy didn’t mind either because she also soaked her feet. We both had a hard time keeping our eyes open after that because it is so relaxing.

A quick remedy was to keep moving and make lunch. We had Italian Wedding Soup with Cheese on Crackers along with the Leftover Seedless Watermelon for dessert.

The furthest I went from the Apartment today was to take out the Trash and bring the Recycle down to the Bins.

More Rain.

We had noticed Clouds filling the sky earlier but suddenly around 3:00 a Driving Rain started hitting our windows. It was a scramble that needed to be done. Ten Minutes later the Sun was peeking through the Clouds.

We finished the Leftover Coleslaw and Chicken Strips for supper.

There wasn’t that much that caught our interest on our 6 o’clock Local News.

The Weather Network showed our temperature had reached 72 F (22 C) earlier in the afternoon before the Rain cooled everything down. For the next week there is only One Day not showing any Rain.

After the News we cleaned up the Dishes then I chopped up a Cantaloupe we had on the counter. Even at room temperature it was perfect to have as a late dessert.

We’ll see what tomorrow sends our way.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know you’re getting old when your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions. I suppose since you live in a big city, that is why it is open 24 hours, unlike the one in Del Rio.

    You are fortunate that your federal government has restrictions in place to prevent exhuberant rent hikes. In Texas, the state where I reside a lot of people are being displaced in cities like Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio because of the rent increases, and many are elderly.

    Wish we had your rain. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete