It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Not Decaffeinated, More Errands and Heat Warning Coming.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even with all the Tossing and Turning I still woke before the Alarm went off this morning which meant I was already starting my exercises at Planet Fitness by 5:30. By getting back into the Two Day Routine I was able to do my full Cardio Workout, Three Sets of my entire Free Weight routine, finish off with my Cool-Down exercise along with a few Resistance Machines before hitting the shower.

It was just after 8:30 when I was headed for home. Having left the Balcony Blinds and Bedroom Door closed Kathy was still asleep when I got in the Apartment. After opening both it was only a matter of seconds before she came out to join me. If I had opened them before I left she would have been up hours ago.

After a Muffin and Juice for breakfast we headed to the Computers but I cheated. After nearly falling asleep at the Computer the other day I thought of how I could stay awake and came up with an answer. When I noticed my eyes getting heavy this morning I started drinking my Coffee. It was not Decaffeinated. Since I’ve been off work I have not been drinking regular Coffee so today was an experiment. After being awake for over Seventeen Hours I’m just starting to feel a little tired. Now I’ll just hope I can sleep properly tonight.

When it came time for lunch we had Stir-Fry Veggie Wraps along with Cantaloupe and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

As soon as the Dishes were finished we headed out to run errands. Our first stop was Guardian Storage to collect a single piece of Mail.

We then stopped at the Pioneer gas station to top off the Car with Gasoline. I remember in January complaining that it cost $37.00 to fill the car. Today I could only shake my head when it cost $83.00 for less gas.

We then stopped at Dollarama where we started our shopping as a way of keeping the costs down.

At Zehr’s grocery store we bought some Produce and Dairy. The costs have really gone up.

By the time we had that in the Car we realized our Veggie Wraps were long gone so we went to Wendy’s to change things around. Their costs have increased as well. Getting our usual order the difference is nearly $3.00 more.

We had the chance to get back to the Computers before the 6 o’clock Local News came on.

The Weather Network showed our temperature had reached 73 F (23 C) with more Rain heading our way tomorrow. We expect to see a Heat Warning this week especially for Wednesday where the Humidex could feel like 111 F (44 C). We think we’ll be using the Air Conditioner.

We watched a Murder Mystery this evening. It’s always fun to try to figure out “Who did it” before the crime is solved.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.

Dale Carnegie, American Writer and Lecturer

2 comments:

  1. Inflation is hitting worldwide, yet certain segments of our population seem to think it is only happening in the USA and that the current administration is to blame.

    My trip to Dairy Queen the other day was also $3.00 higher than previously, but sometimes it is good to treat ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ms. Belinda nails it. My old friend in Mexico, a retired gringa, says food has gone up there. Along of course, with gasoline and other things. Same thing is happening in Britain. And I guess everywhere. Sometimes I think I live in times that are too interesting.

    ReplyDelete