It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Shortness of Breath.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I didn’t Plan to have the Oops repair job completed today, but I was sure hoping to. That was until Vinnie the Engineer asked me to make the Flight Wider”. At least he didn’t say “More”.

There were a few other jobs that needed touching up but everything was welded using the TIG. When welding like that, an Inert Gas is used to shield the weld from Oxygen and Impurities. In this case I started a fresh Argon Cylinder on Monday and had to replace it by Noon Today.

There are Safety Guidelines that set a Threshold Limit on Exposure Limits to this Gas and I have well exceeded that. The side effects are Shortness of Breath and Dizziness among others. With the temperatures being uncomfortable it would be nice to run a Fan, but not when you are welding, especially when using Shielding Gas.

Mile could not understand why I was standing outside the Portable Welding Shield, leaned forward over the stool. When he asked, all I could do was raise a single finger, before breathing the Oxygen from the Oxy-Acetylene Torch. That’s when he really got upset, but when I explained it, he did not believe me and walked away. I guess wheezing instead of breathing normal is a new thing, but not one I plan on continuing.

When I stopped at Wyandotte Chiropractic Center. Richard was impressed with the Brace I’d been able to obtain. He also noted that my Posture has been slowly straightening. He gets quite a workout every time he works on my Hip/Legs. I walked out without the use of my Cane or Brace.

Kathy had stayed home today, with the Temperature being one of the reasons.

For supper we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Hawaiian Pizza.

The forecast shows Rain in our area for the next Week.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You saved lots of money on your honeymoon by going deer hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment