It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Early Call and Catching Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After another night of well-deserved sleep when I saw the clock reading 7:05 this morning, I decided to start my day. Even though it was still my day off, by getting up this early will make it easier for me to fall asleep tonight and be closer to my work week wake up time.

Looking outside the forecasted Cloud Cover was still in place along with a few puddles created throughout the night.

I was busy reading Blogs when Kathy came out to join me. We again kept breakfast simple with a Pecan Tart for breakfast, and Coffees we brought to the Computers. Before we sat down to the morning routine my Aunt Anna called by 8:30. She had changed her phone number and I nearly did not answer. The last time she called I was at work, and we’ve played phone tag since.

Fortunately, the temperatures and Humidex levels were kept low this morning. Kathy did not even rush when she went out to water her Flower Plant on the Balcony.

With only a single Fan going we were keeping the Apartment comfortable. For lunch we had Split Pea with Ham Soup, along with Cheese on Crackers and a slice of Cake for dessert.

After lunch I did more Data Entries and am far from finished. With my work and appointment schedule it is hard to do during the week.

We finally turned on the AC around 4:00. It was starting to warm up inside and I was going to add to it. I started chopping Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers and Zucchini to make a Stir-Fry. While it was warming up in the Wok, I cut up a Pineapple that we can enjoy as a dessert.

We enjoyed our Veggie Wraps while watching the 6 o’clock Local News. Looks like we’ll be getting more moderate weather for the next week.

After we did the Dishes together, Kathy was back to making my lunch for tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the matzo quit its job?


Because it didn’t get a raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment