It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, July 28, 2023

Change Of Pace.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since I didn’t sleep any better on Wednesday night with the new Pain Pill alone, I did try it in combination with a single Tylenol. The result was the best night’s sleep I’ve had in weeks. Our Family Doctor makes decisions about our health, while leaning on the side of Caution. Our Pharmacist also leans the same way but does not have the years of experience our Doctor does, maybe that’s why I was sent home with the Naloxone.

At work, I continued working on the “MoreFeedscrew as well as a couple of Centering Holes that had to be filled before the products could be shipped. It seemed the senior employees disappeared after lunch and Mile stayed inside the Air-Conditioned Office. Rather that sitting idle in the Stifling Heat, I simply punched out after completing my last job.

I stopped at Motor City Community Credit Union to deposit my Pay-Cheque. When I came out it looked like a passing cloud had left a few drops behind.

I picked up our supper at the Michigan Diner before heading home. When I got out of the Truck the sound of distant Thunder could be heard.

When I arrived at our building the Thunder was no longer distant and there were more Drops coming down. I still walked in the Apartment dryer that when I left work. By the time we sat down to eat the Rain was coming down in earnest.

Even with another wet day forecasted, I can enjoy it at home with Kathy.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why was the elevator angry?


People kept pushing its buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment