It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

The Date Is Set.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I’ve mentioned many times how it is more difficult to weld a Rebuild Feedscrew on the Plasma Transfer Arc than it is a New Unit. Knowing that’s what I would be doing today, I intentionally went in an Hour early so it could be finished today.

The “Begin to Weld” button was first pressed at 6:55, because I’d set up the Burner last night and had it lit before 6:00 this morning. Since the first Flight was only Six Foot Long each pass only took Seventy-Two Minutes to run which added up to Six Hours if everything went well. I didn’t get around to changing the Orifice on the Torch before starting, like I mentioned yesterday. Right in the middle of the Fifth Pass I was kicking myself for not doing it. A Fifteen Minute servicing had me back on track. The second Flight took Five Minutes per pass and by the end of the shift, the Rebuild was buried in the Sandbox.

I made my way to Wyandotte Chiropractic Center after my shift and I was in a lot of Pain. Richard was really concerned and took extra care not to make things worse. I’ve been learning more about the Human Anatomy that I did not realize existed. That old song that many of us once danced to, about this Bone connecting to that Bone is not that far off, but it’s all the Muscles, Ligaments and Tendons that hold it all together that gets complicated. He explained it in detail and why I’m getting Reflective Pain in the top of my Leg, when the problem is in my Hip. I walked out a lot better than I did on the way in.

I picked up supper on the way home at McDonald’s since it’s next door. It cost as much as going to a dine in restaurant.

After we ate we had work to do on the Computer. Kathy was contacted by the Hospital in New Market, that will be doing her Heart Ablation. We had hoped it would be in London which is half the distance away. There was all kinds of Paperwork including for her to get Blood Tests done here in Windsor, so they will have the results before she has the Procedure there. (That’s what they call it, we say Surgery.) That means we’ll be off for another long weekend this month.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why are so many leprechauns good gardeners?


They have green thumbs!

6 comments:

  1. Hope Kathy's ablation does the job. I know two people who have benefited a lot! Actually, that's 100% benefiting, as I don't know anyone else! Too bad you have to drive far....I myself hate that for medical things, but sometimes it must be done. Hope Richard can continue to provide you with relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug's ablation really corrected his problem and it was so amazing that he was out of the hospital the same day. Crazy!! He has done so well since!! Good luck Kathy. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't tell us the date. Hard to send good vibes if we don't know the date...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ablation is being done on July 13/14 should be home on the 15th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Toronto have to travel there from Windsor ON

    ReplyDelete