It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Forgotten Pills, Wet and Lost Mommy.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

How I miss the ability to wake whenever I feel like, rather than only doing it on the Weekends. A little more perseverance, and I won’t be wondering about it.

According to the counter on my CPAP Machine I was connected for Nine Hours. That doesn’t mean I slept that long, especially with my Hip Pain, but it’s better than just Five Hours during the week.

After having a Muffin and Coffee for breakfast I started getting things ready to do our Pill Doucettes. It was then I remembered not picking up our Prescriptions on the way home yesterday. Part of the reason for that is our Pharmacy closes at 4:00 on Fridays. (Banker’s Hours)

Checking The Weather Network showed that we could expect some Drizzle later in the morning with Rain in the afternoon. We didn’t even make it to the Car when the Rain started.

The Health First Pharmacy was busy when we arrived, but they had our order already packed.

We went to the nearby Dollarama to pick up some supplies that will follow us to Newmarket this coming week. It is easier getting things in a Store in an Area that you know, rather than wandering around an unknown city looking for things. It is also cheaper doing it this way.

We barely got into the Car when the Rain really got intense for a few minutes. When it slowed, instead of heading home we stopped at Arby’s to have lunch. Using Coupons helps lower those costs as well.

I dropped Kathy at the front entrance before parking the Car. That kind gesture must have impressed Mother Nature, because I managed to get in the rear entrance before the Hard Rain started again.

As I got started doing the Doucettes, I realized I was short on certain Vitamins. Kathy managed to go to Shoppers Drug Mart between the Rain Showers to get them. She also had a smile on her face. While in the store, she helped a little girl find her Lost Mommy. (It brought back fond memories of her children doing the same.) Even though I sat the entire time my Hip was on fire with Pain.

The 6 o’clock Local News was pre-empted by another Golf Tournament.

We enjoyed Veggie Wraps for supper, topped off with a piece of Tuxedo Cake for dessert.

Besides updating the Pill/Vitamin Spreadsheet, I also had to update and print out a new Medication List that Kathy needs to have with her for next Friday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Frederick Douglass, Social Reformer

1 comment: