It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Causing My Own Pain and Rushing By Me.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I had mentioned to Kathy about going to the Gym this weekend it did not happen. Many are probably wondering why I would do that considering all the Pain my Hip/Leg are causing me, and it is simple. I can exercise to the extent I push myself to do and it is very good for me. As I have mentioned many times, muscles are more Painful when they are softening, then when being built, which means I am partly the cause of the Pain in my Hip/Leg. My exercises would not just be on my Legs/Hips but on my Upper Body, and by using the Resistance Machines, I am not using my Leg/Hip to move the Free Weights. When I find the time I will get there and see if my theory is correct.

We had a Pastry and Juice for breakfast, then worked together doing minor chores around the Apartment until this morning’s dose of Tylenol kicked in.

We enjoyed our Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch, but were surprised to only find a single Quarter Inch Square of Chicken in the entire can.

It’s been Two Weeks so it was time to do the Laundry. Sorting and treating the clothes in the Apartment, I am able to carry Two Baskets without too much problem. I was surprised that when I got off the elevator carrying the Baskets, another couple with their laundry rushed by me to get there first. Another woman gave me her freshly emptied machine putting her back to them. Bit by bit we got it finished.

For supper we had Veggie Wraps, using some of the Leftover Stir-Fry.

We have appointments this week and with the Risk for Severe Thunderstorms every day, it could be interesting.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

In tough situations, you ask yourself, "What would Curly do?"

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the aches and pains, they are starting to affect all of us. If Google refuses to identify me as they have been doing, it's Croft here.

    ReplyDelete