It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Icy Windows, Workout and Talking To Ivan.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Not wanting to miss out on going to the Gym for another day before I went to bed last night I set the Alarm. I took an Extra Strength Tylenol to calm the headache that I had gotten from not sleeping on Thursday night. By 12:30 I was starting to toss around but managed to fall back asleep. At 5:00 I again turned over wanting for any extra minutes sleep I could get. Then I looked at the Clock to see 5:55 and knew it was time to get moving.

Shutting off the Alarm so as to not wake Kathy I grabbed a quick snack before dressing where I did when going to work. At the Car I had to scrape Ice off the Windshield that had been hidden under the powdery Snow.

By 6:45 I was already working out on the Cardio Machines. This is something that I missed. Even though I lost over Sixty Pounds while working, lots of that was mass in other words Muscle. Slowly each time I go back to Planet Fitness I am slowly recovering some of the Muscle Tone. I know it will increase my weight slightly but it will also get rid of the remaining Covid Weight (Fat) that I had gained. After working with the Free Weights and again increasing an extra Set I was feeling much better.

I walked into the Apartment minutes after 9:00 to find Kathy already on her Computer. After setting my clothes to dry I had another snack before joining her. There were no new Job Ads to apply for but there was a single page advertising Three Different Positions at my former employers.

We finished the remaining Italian Pasta Salad for lunch and had another bowl of Fresh Cut Pineapple for dessert.

I went back to doing more Data Entries and Research but after Two Hours the On-Line Pages would no longer open up.

It was after the 6 o’clock Local News before we had our supper. I made a Ham and Cheese Omelette that we shared and Kathy split the last of the Fresh Cut Pineapple for our dessert while having a glass of Root Beer for a drink.

The Weather Network showed we had a high temperature of 28F (-2 C) this afternoon but the forecast is showing a warming trend heading our way.

I spoke with Ivan this evening and learned more about how Paul has managed to stay in business so long. More people have quit and he keeps hiring more people for the Line. Carriers are breaking and they are just being put aside because they haven’t found a Welder to fix them. The Delivery Van that I had mostly disassembled is still sitting where I left it. The Pumps on the Washer that I said needed servicing are starting to make strange noises and the Loading Dock has jammed a number of times in the last Two Weeks. Like a follower commented “Paul made his bed now he can sleep in it”.

We again watched the different News Medias to see what is happening in Ukraine. It is not good and we can only hope it all ends soon.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

It doesn't so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven't had that what have you had?

Henry James, American Author

1 comment:

  1. Must be frustrating to Paul that all these people keep quitting on a nice guy like him. Snicker, snicker.

    ReplyDelete