It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, February 28, 2022

Bad Sleep, Good Workout and 133rd Donation.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After having a relaxing day that we used to go visit I was surprised that I was awake most of the night. Luckily I had set the Alarm to make certain I’d wake on time. The time I am referring to was 6:00 so that I could go to the Gym. I last looked at the Clock at 5:00 before hearing the Alarm going off. It did not mater I got dressed and was out the door in less then Fifteen Minutes.

By 6:35 I was already starting my Cardio Exercise at Planet Fitness. There were only about Fifteen People working out at that time but as I got into my Free Weight Exercises more continued to come in. I managed to add a few more exercises as well as increasing the number of Sets on the ones that I have been doing since the first day I returned. It was just past 8:30 when I was headed for the Car and there had to be at least Fifty People exercising. It will be interesting to see how many people will be exercising after all the Coronavirus Restrictions will be lifted as of tomorrow.

When I walked in the Apartment Kathy had already finished her morning chores and was about to have Cereal for breakfast. Since I hadn’t eaten yet it was nice to sit down and join her. It was also a chance to rebuild my fluids for later in the day.

There were no new Job Ads to apply for today so it gave me a chance to get caught up on my Blog reading.

Again when it came time for lunch we shared a Toasted Tomato and Cheese Sandwich along with Chicken Noodle Soup. We then had Clementine Orange Slices as well as Yogurt Cups for dessert and a V-8 Juice for a refreshment. Even though I kept hydrated during my workout because of my plans for later in the day I was continuing to do more.

Due to the Computer Systems for the Canadian Blood Services crashing and not allowing anyone to donate Eighteen Days ago 5:30 this afternoon was the earliest I could reschedule my appointment for donating Blood. We left the Apartment over an Hour earlier and went to the Harvey’s Drive-Thru where we used a Coupon to purchase our supper. We ordered meals but substituted Onion Rings rather then Fries reducing the Carbs while the Hamburgers and Soft Drinks helped strengthen my Blood count.

We arrived at the Canadian Blood Services before 5:00 but I didn’t hesitate to go in early while Kathy immersed herself in her book. Inside it didn’t take long to be processed but I was reminded that if someone with an earlier appointment arrived they would be taken first. I made my 133rd Blood Donation and was getting in the Car before 5:30.

We checked the new location that our Hairstylists have moved to but unfortunately the set up is not finished and we are both badly in need of Haircuts.

The 6 o’clock Local News was half over when we walked in the Apartment as they continued to talk about the invasion of Ukraine and all the countries that are sending Aid or imposing sanctions against Russia.

The Weather Network showed we had a high temperature of 32 F (0 C).

We’ll see what we can do to shake things up tomorrow. I’m going to bed early.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You can chew your own toenails.

5 comments:

  1. Hm. I never thought about it, but I guess fried onion rings would have less carbs than fried potatoes. Well. I love both of them.
    133 pints equals 19.96 gallons. I just looked it up on Google. There you go then, almost 20 gallons of blood. That's a LOT. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you donate plasma instead and get paid for it like in US?

    ReplyDelete