It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

A Familiar Job Ad, Getting Organized and Crazy Weather.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After barely sleeping on Monday night I didn’t mind sleeping to a reasonable hour this morning. I was happy to see large water puddles in the parking lot where only yesterday it was completely covered with Snow. That meant the temperature had risen above the Freezing Mark overnight as forecasted.

I had barely gotten to the kitchen when Kathy sensed my absence and came out to join me. Still having a few foods to use before they would go to waste we had Eggs Sunny Side Up with Toast, a shared slice of Ham and a bottle of Orange Juice to help us start our day.

Like yesterday there were plenty of Job Ads but nothing in my trade that I had not already applied for. There were a few of those that wanted to know what would make me a good fit for their companies so I used my already composed statement.

Another Job Ad that later caught my eye was for my former place of employment. I took the time to read it again and it was worded the same as before but I somehow realized that the Job was way more then the Welder Fitter it asks for. I feel sorry for the next person that gets that job.

Since there wasn’t much activity in our lives today we had Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with a Brownie for dessert. (Had to use it up somehow.)

With the forecast for Rain later this afternoon I headed out to the Truck where I straightened up my Toolboxes. I didn’t take much time to properly organize them when I was told to take my Tools and get out. It didn’t take long before I had things better straightened and with Wind gusting between 26 to 38 MPH I headed inside bringing a few Tools with me.

Once inside the Apartment I was finally able to remove the Broken Wheels from our Folding Shopping Cart.

We worked together getting things ready for supper. While Kathy made a Southwest Salad, I cleaned and sliced the Potatoes. Then with Two Fry Pans going we grilled the Potatoes in one while the other grilled a couple of Salmon Fillets. We topped it off with Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) then had a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported we are down to 29 Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region.

The Weather Network showed we had a high temperature of 45 F (7 C) today. We should be seeing Rain throughout the night before being hit with a Snow Storm tomorrow afternoon. It looks like we’ll go out early tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.


Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your idea of a neighbourhood watch program is tuning into "America's Most Wanted".

2 comments:

  1. Good looking supper. Hope you can get done what you need to before the snow storm hits and it becomes hunker down time. So your now in the past workplace is advertising. Yes, next person to try it will be in for a bad time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering how long the typical line employee stays at that awful place. Are they treated badly too?

    ReplyDelete