It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Who Will Control and Server Down.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I went straight to the West Wall this morning and started working at adding Insulation where there was none thus closing off the open cracks that were allowing so much fresh air into the Plant. Paul had noticed but rather then say anything he just walked away.

As I was adjusting one last piece Kharen came along asked what I was doing. When I told him he started screaming that I was supposed to be working upstairs. I told him Paul had me cover holes on the Mezzanine last week then the Reverse Osmosis Room this week along with patching the West Wall yesterday.

He stood Dumbfounded before saying he meant around the Exhaust Fans upstairs that were causing his Ovens to lose too much heat. I asked if he was running the Exhaust Fans why was he worried about missing Insulation in the walls. He walked away so I went up to the Mezzanine.

I checked behind the Ovens and found all the Windows intact but there were large holes outside in the Wooden Window Covering and the Birds and Squirrels had stolen a lot of Insulation to use in their own homes. They know Insulation helps keep them warm. I started measuring what size Patches would need to be installed on the outside even coming up with a way to differentiate between the Sixteen Different Windows. I also stuffed extra Installation into a few Windows that were still intact.

Of course here comes Kharen asking what am I doing and I’m not doing it right but he wouldn’t show me how to handle that Fiberglass Insulation. (Darn!) I pointed out that upon inspecting one of the Exhaust Fans there were only Two Fasteners holding it to the wall and I needed to add more.

After he left I was adding to the Fasteners when Paul came around. He allowed me to finish fastening the Fan but then told me to follow him. He brought me over to the North Wall where he had cleared away the stock telling me that would be where I would fix the Cargo Van.

Giving me the Keys I had to crawl in through the passenger door to get in. Then I had to back it into the Plant and maneuver around the stock. When I suddenly stopped Paul started screaming to keep going but I couldn’t see because the Mirrors had suddenly fogged up from the warm inside air. Once it was in place all he said was to start working on it.

The Cross Members under the box are mostly rotted away. The Roadside of the box is Five Inches below the front and the Curbside is Three Inches below the front. I was making slow progress not wanting to have it falling to the floor when Paul came around wanting to know what was happening. My response was “What the #$%^ do you want me to do by myself to this piece of %^&*. He stepped back and made a suggestion before walking away.

After speaking to Kathy at lunch I was still working on the Van when a Line Worker started screaming there was water leaking from the Reverse Osmosis Room. I just kept working on the Van as Paul had instructed. Kharen had to deal with the Leak. Avry later told me it was nowhere near anything I had worked on.

We were at the Canadian Blood Services building early for my appointment so I walked next door to Vital Aire and picked up our CPAP Supplies. Kathy stayed in the Car reading while I went inside for my Blood Donation. For years I’ve seen how they have been slowly adding Modern Technology to make donating blood easier, faster and more accurate. Minutes before I walked in the door the Southwest Ontario Server had just crashed and was not allowing them to continue doing their work. I waited for nearly an Hour before leaving. When we got home I immediately rescheduled and the earliest date I could get was the last Monday of the month. Blood is especially needed this year as more Hospitals are starting to have more surgeries as the Coronavirus Restrictions are being lifted.

We stopped at Taco Bell where we used a Coupon to have our supper.

The Weather Network showed that we had mostly Cloudy Skies the entire day but still reached a high temperature of 32 F (0 C).

I sometimes believe those Two are trying to see who will have control of me. I always say treat me the way you want to be treated. We’ll see how tomorrow goes.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.


Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

"How do you spell L-O-V-E” Piglet asked Pooh.

You don't spell it Piglet, you F-E-E-L it.”

Winnie the Pooh

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you leave there's soon. What a toxic environment. Stay well. Hi to Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, what makes a man stay in a work place like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it was not meant for you to give blood then. Your pressure must have been sky high

    ReplyDelete
  5. For all the problems you are experiencing at work you have my sympathy. Keep in mind that your blog is public and anyone interested in you can just Google you up and read through your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should look into donating plasma. You get paid for that and you can go a couple times a week. In MI they are giving $800 bucks as an incentive. Check it out

    ReplyDelete