It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, February 7, 2022

Different Attitude and Change To Resume.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though it was still dark out when I got to work this morning the Snow on the ground was starting to have a slushy feel to it.

When I went to do my Morning Walk Around Paul again instructed me to just go work in the Compound. It seems that since Kharen has returned from his Quarantine Paul’s attitude has changed and he flies off the handle for things that should not bother anyone. I did as told spending the entire day repairing Carriers that the Line Workers were putting aside for me as well as many that I found on my own. The fact that I had to haul them to the Compound myself meant a lot of walking and it seemed that every time I looked up there was Paul watching what I was doing. It made me feel like I was under a microscope and no longer being trusted.

When I spoke to Kathy while on my lunch she suggested that it could be one of the Job Applications that I filled in may have called about me and that has brought on the change in attitude. Kathy had also finished repairing my Socks and Coveralls as well as baking Two Loaf Sized Banana/Pecan Cakes we can have for desserts. The Bananas were too ripe to just eat but perfect to use in a Cake.

When it was time to leave for the day lots of the Snow had melted leaving puddles in its place. That will give us large patches of Ice to contend with in the morning.

After arriving home the first thing I did was to remove the Company Name from my Resume. That should improve my chances of finding better employment.

For supper we had Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls on a bed of Vegetable Rice along with Carbonated Juice as a refreshment. Dessert was of course a slice of the Banana/Pecan Cake. It was moist and tasty. (Two might not have been enough.)

The 6 o’clock Local News reported another 3 Coronavirus Deaths for the Windsor/Essex Region today long with 62 Active Cases in the community.

The Weather Network showed that we had Cloudy Skies the entire day but still reached a high temperature of 32 F (0 C). Don’t forget that roller coaster I told you about as tomorrow we’ll be bundling up again.

We’ll see how work goes tomorrow. Maybe it might just be a partial day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.


Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

You know your getting old when your idea of weight lifting is standing up.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful dessert. And a cryptic comment about how long work lasts tomorrow. Kathy might have a good point. Oh what a place you landed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably best they don't know you're wanting to leave. Sure hope something comes through soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way Paul is acting is no mystery, he knows you are looking. I have no doubt that companies that are interested in you are calling him. He's likely "poisoning the well."

    ReplyDelete