It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2022

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since I don’t know when I’ll be walking around a plant floor again I took advantage of my Sunday morning. When I saw 6:25 on the Clock I got changed and within minutes was heading out the door. There was a dusting of Snow blowing as I drove to my destination.

The next time I looked at my Watch it was 6:59 and I was using the Exercycle at Planet Fitness. Even at that early hour there was at least 30 People doing the same thing. Since this was my first time exercising like this in nearly Two Years I only worked out for just over an Hour before hitting the shower. Bit by bit I’ll increase my workout time.

I had promised Kathy we would have breakfast together and I was in the process of getting things ready when she came out of the bedroom. She didn’t fall asleep until after 3:00 so she was entitled to sleep in. For breakfast I tried to use things up that could spoil I made Grilled Ham with Eggs Sunny Side Up with Toast and Orange Juice.

We took our Hot Apple Cider Drinks to the Computers. The first thing I did was check for Job Ads and applied for Four more this morning. I also found Three Job Agencies that claimed they had seen My Profile on Indeed and thought that I would be a Good Fit for their Jobs. When I clicked on them to check on the Agencies I found the Job Ads that I had already applied for in the last couple of days. I’ll just keep looking the way I am presently doing it not through those Scammers.

I also read more Comments on last night’s Blog. I do appreciate the words of encouragement as I transition to a better job. I spent a lot more time reading Blogs we follow and making more comments on those.

With little else planned we both had the chance to soak our feet in the Epson Salts Bath. As I always say it not only helps our feet but our minds to feel better.

Since we had such a large breakfast we waited until1:00 before having Herbed Chicken with Rice Soup along with Cheese on Crackers for lunch with Orange Slices and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

We took our Coffee/Tea back to the Computers where there were more Job Ads that resulted in Three more applications being made. Looking out the Balcony Door the vehicles were starting to turn White as the Wind was starting to blow harder.

Kathy needed to lay down for a Snap. She was starting to get a Headache caused from the lack of sleep she had last night. A Half Hour latter she felt quite refreshed.

We kept supper Lite by having Baked Beans on Toast with a Rice Crispy Square and Yogurt Cup for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News was pre-empted by the Phoenix Golf Tournament but they had to play Four More Holes to break the tie. When the News finally came on after 7:00 they spoke about the dismantling of the Ambassador Bridge Border Blockade. Police made several arrests. Residents of Ottawa created a counter protest against the Truckers that had taken over their city and want them to leave. They also spoke about the growing tension between Ukraine and the Russian Troops. Lastly they spoke about the Olympics.

Looking outside tonight everything is once again White and the forecast is for more Frigid Temperatures.

Hoping all our readers get to spend Valentine’s Day with those that they Love.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.


Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you call a fish with no eyes?


A fsh.

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to hear what happens today

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you can sleep in a bit tomorrow if you like. Such discipline! Off to a workout early today, and that is one good looking breakfast.

    ReplyDelete