It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Resting and Comment Replies.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Again we both slept soundly last night slowly recovering from our CPAP Machines not working on Thursday night. Bit by bit we are starting to feel like we have had a decent sleep.

Our morning temperatures.
Notice the more the Wind Gusts
the colder the temperature feels.

I’ve been enjoying just laying next to Kathy in the morning until she decides to get up. Since it helps me feel more relaxed I’ll take advantage of it while I can since I don’t know when I’ll be working again. Waking to Bright Sunlight seeping past the Window Blinds is also a pleasant feeling as well.

We tried a different kind of Cereal for breakfast. I’m used to eating the same thing Five to Six times a week but not so much for Kathy. Trying the smallest box available as a sampler helps us both try them out. What Kathy doesn’t like I will finish off.

We’d spend most of the day on the Computers checking Blogs, E-Mails, Local News and Job Advertisements. I do have a Facebook Account that I use simply for finding things on Marketplace. Imagine how shocked I was when I had a friend request from Kathy’s late aunt. She was equally shocked when I showed her. Time to delete that account.

For lunch we had Split Pea with Ham Soup along with Cheese on Crackers topped off with a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

Checking the Comments on yesterday’s Blog I thought I’d give more information. Paul has a tendency to hire recent Immigrants, Refugees or those on Pensions that would be overlooked by big business firms because he then can collect a Government Incentive for hiring them. Even though they are only making Minimum Wage half of that is actually being paid by the Government. There is a high turn over for Line Workers for different reasons. Some actually get lucky to find other employment while others choose to keep their sanity. All the other jobs require specialized training so those people have also quit.

It has been just over a week since I left and Kathy has noticed a big change for the better in my attitude and I am no longer !@#$%^&*.

I started doing more Data Entries on a second file this afternoon for future Krackers only stopping when it was time for supper. We shared a Personal Sized Tourtiere along with a nice Garden Salad before having an Apple Sauce Cup and sharing a Date Square for dessert.

Less Wind more warmth.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they were again reporting on the dismantling of the Ottawa Blockade using large Tow Trucks to remove parked Semis and RVs from around the Parliament Buildings. There were Hundreds Arrested when they refused to leave.

I did more Data Entries to finish off the evening. There is more to do but it can wait. Tomorrow I’ll continue my job search.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You own more than two clappers.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on not being so grumpy, and for getting out of that negative space. I missed the details so I shall have to go back this evening and catch up.

    ReplyDelete