It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2021

On The Second Day Of Christmas.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario. Click on the pictures to enlarge. When I woke at 7:30 this morning I didn’t hesitate to get up and start my day. Not only did that give me more reading time on the Blogs but it will help my body’s Biological Clock to regain its weekly timing.
When Kathy joined me before 8:30 we kept our breakfast Lite due in part to last evening’s Christmas dinner at our daughter Karen’s house. The fact that we would probably come close to repeating that kind of meal today also played on what we ate today. We would later have Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch also in an effort of eating Lite.
We spent most of the day reading Blogs. I was surprised that the simple delay in reading Blogs caused by my working late during the week would cause me to miss so many Blog Posts. Again my apologies for not leaving Comments while I catch up.
Shortly after 4:00 we headed out the door but this time taking the Truck. Since we were heading out to our son Kevin and daughter-in-law Melissa’s for Another Christmas Celebration it would be perfect for the Truck to go into Regen and clean the Diesel Particulate Filter on the Highway.
As per usual whenever we have a get together at their home it is done in their Garage. The Workbenches are perfect for Food Serving Platforms and with Tables and Chairs set up there’s still plenty of room for everyone to gather. It’s also well insulated so with everyone’s Body Heat we were quite warm. There was all kinds of Finger Foods to try out and since I have a See Food Addiction I sampled everything. We were also entertained with the National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation while we ate and visited.
All too soon it was time say our good byes and head for home. I felt like the party-pooper being the first to leave all because I have to work tomorrow and need my sleep. There were plenty of Beautiful Light Displays on the way home but the little Camera takes too long to get those pictures and the Cars behind you don’t appreciate you stopping to take the shots. The Truck never did go into Regen on the Highway and will probably leave someone behind me in a Big White Cloud tomorrow. The Local News reported 107 New Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region just today of which 40 were due to a Restaurant not following the guidelines set forth by the Provincial Government for a Birthday Celebration. The Weather Network showed we had a high temperature of 39 F (4 C) feeling like 36 F (2 C) today and we’ll be dealing with some Mixed Precipitation through this coming week. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam. I see Bloggers is once again messing up our Formatting ability. WHY???? Be Safe and Enjoy! It’s about time. Krackers Nature abhors a vacuum, but not as much as a cat does.

1 comment: