It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Looking Ahead.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After publishing last night’s Blog I suddenly realized that I hadn’t yet wash my Coveralls in the Pail in the Bathtub. It didn’t take long to get into that with a slight change. Rather then using the Pail I normally use because it seemed a bit on the tight side when I was agitating them I found a Recycle Bin that was well made and held nearly Two times the Water. That made it easier to stir things around and the extra Water might have helped to break down the grime better.

We were in bed by our normal weekday time last night which would explain why my CPAP Machine read I had been connected for over Nine Hours when I got out of bed this morning by 7:00. I felt well rested and had time to get things ready for breakfast as well as giving a rinse agitation to my Coveralls.

For breakfast we had Toast with Rhubarb Sauce. While Kathy took her Tea to the Computer I got things ready so that I could soak my feet in an Epson Salts Bath. I then took my Coveralls down to the Laundry Room and had the place to myself. While the Coveralls were getting a machine wash that would result in being dryer from the final spin I headed back to the Apartment. Because not all the Water makes it straight down the drain I needed to clean the residue out of the Bath Tub. The Epson Salts Bath just seemed to pull the stress out of not only my Feet but my Body as well.

When I went back to the Laundry Room for my Coveralls Kathy took the time to soak her Feet in the still steaming Water. Like mine she said it made her Feet tingle like she had just had a Foot Massage.

Though not perfectly clean the Coveralls were much cleaner then previous washes. As mentioned before with the larger Pail the extra Water might help to get the dirt out better and since they are not put in the Dryers there is still the chance it will come out someday.

We were soon headed out the door and were happy to see the Sun shinning brightly. We’ve been splurging lately eating out by going to Wendy’s Drive-Thru to order our lunch. We feel it’s a treat having the Chicken Wraps, Small Chocolate Frosties and Seniors Soft Drinks.

Even though we have our Shopping List in hand when we go through Dollarama we like to walk all the aisles just in case there is something new we could use. Today I found that they are now carrying Ear Plugs and Safety Glasses they never had before. Since I have to supply my own I thought I’d give them a try.

At Zehr’s grocery store it took longer then normal as we had a lot more items on our list that we have been using from our stockpile. We could last an extra week with no problem but Kathy watches the Best Before Dates so nothing goes bad.

We were back in the Apartment by 2:00 but it would take nearly an Hour to get everything put away. We even had the Balcony Door open until the temperature got chilly.

I started to get caught up reading Blogs we follow. Some other Canadian RVers are making me jealous that they will be going South this winter. It could be another year before we get back into that tradition.

When it came time to have supper neither of us were very hungry so we had Italian Wedding Soup along with a Chocolate Covered Donut for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News was again broadcasted from London and they didn’t even report anything about the Coronavirus.

The Weather Network showed that our high temperature today only felt like 54 F (12 C) because of a cool West Wind. Since this is Halloween we can only hope the Trick or Treaters have Safe and Dry evening for the occasion.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

If you can smile when things go wrong,

you have someone in mind to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment