It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Again.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was nice waking just a few minutes before the alarm this morning allowing me to leisurely get ready without the hustling that occurs when you sleep in.

Getting to work was a mixed feeling as I hauled my gear in Paul the Owner was standing by the Maintenance Compound. Seeing the lights on the first thing I though was an early job but that wasn’t the case. When I saw the Padlock Shank laying Five Feet from the Body I understood. We had another Break-In. The new Portable MIG Welder that Paul purchased to replace the stolen one was gone. We checked and found nothing else missing. We checked the Security Video but the angle of the Camera only showed the shoulder of the Culprit. We both agreed that it is someone who knows the Plant very well. Luckily my Tools were in the Truck so they weren’t a casualty like the last time.

As if nothing happen the Paint-Line started on schedule and we did all our checks. To be certain that Kharen the Supervisor wouldn’t have anything to crab about I immediately started straightening the standard Carriers by the Line only bringing Four to the Compound. As I returned them Kharen started screaming at me because he wanted me to work on a different Carrier. Instead of listening to the BS I just started straightening the slightest imperfection that could be seen while working from the Compound.

Soon Paul arrived with an Electrical Contractor. Since the Camera could not see who the Culprit was he was having an additional Camera inside the Compound aimed directly at the door.

When I went out for my lunch Paul followed me and we discussed what else we could do to protect the Plant. That’s when we noticed there was no Camera watching the side door.

Before I headed back in Paul said “You’ve been working too hard today. Finish tying the Privacy Mesh to the Fence and take your time”. Who am I to argue with the Owner as a way of getting back at the Supervisor.

Since I didn’t get a chance to talk to Kathy earlier I slipped my Cell Phone into my pocket on the Speaker mode while I continued working. She had been at the Storage Unit most of the morning and had just gotten home.

I completed my task and was walking back in the Plant by 3:10. Perfect timing to close up for the day and load my Tools into the Truck. Kharen just gave me a dirty look as I left.

It felt good to be home. For supper we had Cauliflower and Spare Ribs with Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) to top it off.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported there were only 31 New Coronavirus Cases bringing the Total Active Cases to 247 in the Windsor/Essex Region today.

The Weather Network showed our Humidex felt like 77 F (25 C) even though out

temperatures will become more seasonal.

Still having issues with the Computer but once I figure out how to reset it then everything should be good.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

When you dream in colour it’s just a pigment of your imagination.

4 comments:

  1. So,the big question- you have a big beautiful trailer ready to go,the truck is good,the border is going to open soon- are you going to keep putting up with the Karen bs or go South ?Whatever works,all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ribs look good, I need to pick some up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah..... don't you just love getting under that supervisors skin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like Terrible Tuesday as leaked over into Wednesday. How on earth is he keeping his job?? I sitll like my theory that his family really owns the place. And they've farmed him out.

    ReplyDelete