It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Surviving Tuesday Tirade and Some Prescriptions Delivered.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I needed the alarm to wake up this morning it didn’t take long to get my act together. When I spoke to Paul the Owner of the Plant this morning I told him what I intended to accomplish today getting a Thumbs up and a big Smile from him.

I had mentioned making more Pipes to fill the spots on the Manifold Modification that had been plugged off. I mentioned that I was modifying Materials that had been shaped by the former Welder to act as a Splash Pan. I mentioned about making a Cover to protect the Drain Pipe that everyone seems to think is okay to step on even though I posted a Sign against it.

After the Morning Walk Around I ended up straightening nearly Twenty Carriers over by the Paint-Line before actually taking Two more to the Maintenance Compound for some welding. It was while I was hauling those Carriers that Kharen first saw me but since my hands were full he went the other way.

I spoke with Kathy while on my lunch. Her Medications had just been delivered directly to the Apartment.

On the weekend I spoke how we installed what I called a Link between Section 7 and 8 in the Washer to hopefully clean the Parts even better. Just coming up with that idea was good but it missed an important issue. Being that the Pump in Section 7 is more powerful it is basically filling the Link section as well as some of Section 8 faster then anyone figured. What they also forgot is now the Water from Section 7 was filling Section 8. It also meant that now the Automatic Water Fill in 7 was trying to fill the nearly empty tank while 8 had so much water that it was Overflowing down the drain.

I figured that since both Sections were then acting as One so should the Tanks that catch the Water. When I explained it to Paul he was in total agreement so I looked what we had in stock and gave him the List of Two Pieces to make the fix. As I marked the sides of the Tanks where I would install the Balancing Tube Kharen the Supervisor showed up. Explaining what was happening and that Paul had approved the fix he started his Tuesday Tirade that I couldn’t do that but not giving a reason as to why. Just then Paul came along saying the Parts would be delivered in the morning. Kharen just seemed to disappear.

Arriving at the Apartment helps me to relax. A larger bag of Medication was sitting on the table for me to process but first I needed to show Kathy how to use her new CD Player. How many products that you know hide the On/Off Switch on the back of the unit?

We needed to have supper and since we haven’t had a few things recently we basically had a Feast tonight. We had Acorn Squash with Spare Ribs and a glass of Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine). We topped it off with a slice of Pecan Pie and a mug of Coffee.

The 6 o’clock Local News didn’t report any New Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region just talking about the week of Rain heading our way.

The Weather Network showed our Humidex felt like 68F (20 C) which is far better then we’ve experienced.

After doing up the Dishes we both enjoyed a calming shower. I also logged the Medications delivered today and noted Kathy’s spray missing. She’ll call tomorrow and we’ll pick it up on Thursday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think a turtleneck is a key ingredient in soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment