It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Nearly Three Weeks, Pre-empted and Leap Forward.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I got things prepared last night I was fortunate that it did not bother my sleep as often happens when we anticipate things.

I was up and dressed by 8:00 before Kathy joined me for breakfast. I was saddened as I looked at the bright Sunshine outside then looking in the middle of the room at the chore that awaited me. It was hard to believe that it had been nearly Three Weeks since the last time I did the Laundry.

By the time I sorted and pretreated some items it was nearly 10:00 by the time I got to the Second Floor Laundry Room. There were Three Washers available to help me get started. All the Machines on the First Floor were in use so I just had to wait for other tenants to finish using the Dryers.

Bit by bit when I had everything transferred to the Dryers I managed to head back to the Apartment for lunch. We kept it simple by having Italian Wedding Soup with no dessert or drink.

It was past 2:30 before I would later return with all our clothes folded and past 3:00 before I had it all put away. I always bring my Cell Phone in case Kathy needs me for an emergency and it’s also the contact number that I put on my Resumes but it never rang today. Since I only checked The Weather Network this morning it took a while to fill in more applications.

In order to read all the Blogs on our Sidebar I don’t always get the chance to comment on them all but I was finally caught up reading them all shortly after we finished eating supper.

Our 6 o’clock Local News was again Pre-Empted by a Golf Tournament. I still can’t see how that is more important then the News.

After I cleaned and sliced a Potato as well as the Broccoli Kathy worked her wonders cooking them along with the Boneless Pork Chops for our supper. We also celebrated our day with a glass of Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine).

We found a Murder Mystery to enjoy before the 11 o’clock Local News from London came on. On the Coronavirus front the Windsor/Essex region had 42 New Cases bringing the total Active Cases to 310 along with 1 Death bringing the Total Deaths to 397 in our area.

Our Temperature only reached 46 F (8 C) this afternoon and we could be seeing more Flurries in the next few days. Since the Wind is picking up it might happen. We were reminded to adjust our Clocks for Daylight Savings Time.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Every time you leave your house, you are followed by federal agents of the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.

1 comment:

  1. This is my least favorite time change every year. But if I'd had your delicious looking supper, I might have been in a different frame of mind this morning.

    ReplyDelete