It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Recliner Time, Another Application, Exercise and Low Number.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Being as tired as I was yesterday it was no wonder that I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. Then I was wide awake by 2:00 tossing and turning. The same thing happened to me only days ago but this time I had been certain sleep would be easy.

The discomfort of laying there was just too much so I finally got up just after 3:00. The first thing I did was to take an Extra Strength Tylenol. Since I was wide awake I sat back in my Recliner in hopes of drifting off. If that happen I’d certainly wake because of the Sleep Apnea then I’d simply go back to bed.

I was still looking at the Clock at 4:00 when it suddenly jumped by more then an hour. When my head hit the pillow that second time my eyes didn’t open until after 9:00.

When I opened the Balcony Blinds the Sunlight was nearly blinding. Once everything was ready to serve breakfast I was in the process of applying for another job when Kathy came out to join me. When her head had hit the pillow she slept like a rock the entire night.

With a late breakfast it was not hard to imagine that we had a late lunch. We Macaroni and Cheese along with Orange Slices, some Pastries our daughter-in-law Melissa sent home with us as well as a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

We watched a Hallmark Movie before I got around to exercising. We even opened the Balcony Door for a while to let some Fresh Air in.

Luckily there were no sports on so we were able to watch the 6 o’clock Local News on time. It seems our area suddenly has a big supply of AstraZenica Vaccines available for anyone in our age group that wants it. We’re a little concerned because that is the one that has been giving bad reactions to lots of people around the world.

As for the Coronavirus Numbers in our area they only reported 31 New Cases. Today our temperature reached 61 F (16 C) and the next few days should be more of the same.

For our late supper we had a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Canadian Pizza. Sorry we were suddenly hungry enough I forgot to take a picture.

We later watched a Murder Mystery before finishing the evening with an episode of “Criminal Minds”.

I’ve already take Melatonin so by the time I publish the Blog I’ll hopefully sleep the entire night.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your gene pool doesn't have a "deep end.

3 comments:

  1. Expecting to hear tomorrow that you had a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AstraZeneca has been the victim of shoddy reporting, and a lack of basic math skills on the part of the press. Earlier there was reporting that it was only 8% effective in the group over 65. The truth was that 8% of the test group was over 65. The importance of the 8% was completely misrepresented. A lie can go around the world before truth gets its shoes on.
    As far as the blood clots go: Among the 20 million people who have received the AstraZeneca vaccine in Europe, 25 people developed blood clots following vaccination. The rate of blood clots that would normally occur among unvaccinated people is in fact much higher.
    The variants are coming, get a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be some side effects occasionally with all of the different vaccines and we probably will not hear about it in the news. Hopefully all the vaccines shipped will be good now.
    Maybe talk to your doctor and have him prescribe the vaccine of your choice if that is possible.

    ReplyDelete