It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2021

E-mail Tips, Kathy’s Vaccine Appointment and Comment Suggestion.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I was up by 8:00 this morning but since there wasn’t anything planned I was soon sitting at my Computer. There was a slight Cloud covering which explained the 39 F (4 C) temperature.

I had already checked my E-Mail finding no new Job Advertisements before Kathy got up. Soon after returning to the Computer there were Three that I immediately applied for.

I also received an E-mail from Andy who periodically reads our Blog. He mentioned that he likes it better when we are travelling and I don’t believe there would be an RVer out there that would disagree with him. Being a businessman he also passed on a few tips as to what my Resume should and should not contain. Thank You Andy I appreciate any and all pointers as things have really changed since I was just starting my career a few years ago.

I’d finished reading all the Blogs we follow before we sat down to have lunch. We had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Olives for garnishing and Mixed Berries over Yogurt for our dessert.

We cleaned up the Dishes before returning to the Computers. Kathy was able to register to receive her Coronavirus Vaccine on-line but then a message showed for her to call the Windsor Essex County Health Unit. Only part of her information got through and in a matter of Twenty Minutes she was delayed by a day for her shot.

I believe all this lack of movement makes it more difficult to get moving but I did get some exercise in.

We were lucky that our 6 o’clock Local News was not pre-empted tonight. They reported 59 New Coronavirus Cases bringing the Active Cases to 251 for the Windsor/Essex region. They also reported 1 New Death bringing the Total Deaths to 402 in our area.

The temperature reached 57 F (14 C) this afternoon but we can expect Rain and Thunderstorms overnight and by April 1st we’ll see below Freezing temperatures again.

We simply had Macaroni and Cheese for our supper before returning to the Computers.

In a Comment Don suggested the problem with my CPAP Machine could possibly be the Programming. He could very well be right because these things are totally computerized to the point when we shut them off in the morning they use nearest the Cell Tower to send a message of how we slept to the Windsor Sleep Disorder Clinic even when we re travelling. Thanks Don I’ll check it out and if I can’t I’ll bring it back to Vital-Aire.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring at the moment.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Appreciation is a wonderful thing,

it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

Voltaire, French philosopher

4 comments:

  1. Glad Kathy was able to sign up for her Covid-19 vaccine even if it was delayed for one day.

    I sincerely hope you both can sleep well this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to get helpful tips from your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad's CPAP has a memory card and bluetooth. I have an app on my iPhone that I can download his CPAP details to and read them myself. Very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally!!! Good to hear that vaccines are becoming more available to you.

    ReplyDelete