It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, March 26, 2021

Crazy CPAP, Good Workout and Low Numbers.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night wasn’t as good as Wednesday. I kept waking on and off but it wasn’t because of aches or pains. It was because of my Crazy CPAP Machine. You’ve heard me complain about this before as a fact this one is the replacement of the replacement. Once the Machine is turned on it will automatically activate as soon as it senses you breathing and if you rip your Mask off it will remain on but stop pumping air. These things are supposed to keep us breathing at night but when you lay on your back your breathing actually gets shallow. My breathing gets so shallow that my Machine stops pumping because it thinks I’ve disconnected. That causes me to wake up gasping for air. When it senses my breathe it immediately hits me with a blast of air that if my Mask wasn’t strapped on it would blow off. It might happen again tonight or it might wait another Three Months to do it again like the last time. It has only happened Once to Kathy.

Looking outside this morning there had been plenty of Rain overnight but the Clouds still completely filled the sky.

Notice the Wind Speeds.

After breakfast a few more Job Applications were made before I had the chance to finish reading the Blogs we follow.

For lunch we kept it simple with Chicken Noodle Soup along with Orange Slices, Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Yogurt Cup.

Once lunch settled I was able to get a good workout in. While cooling down I double checked if there were any new Jobs to apply for. I received notification that the Job that was only posted yesterday was closed the day before. Now I was upset and here’s why. Since the beginning of November I have applied for the same job only to receive the same message of it being closed before it was opened. I reported this to information to the Job Application Site.

Watching the 6 o’clock Local News we learned there was only 1 New Coronavirus Case in the Windsor/Essex region. There were no new Deaths but of all the Active Cases 55 were of the New Variants. Our temperature only reached 59 F (15 C) and we can expect more wet and cooler weather for the next couple of weeks. They called it Spring Weather.


We waited until after the News was finished before having a Medium Store Bought Thin Crust Chicken and Kale Pizza.

Moments ago we just finished watching a new episode of “Blue Bloods”. There was so much going on it kept our attention.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Mother: “Anton do you think I’m a bad mother?”


Child: “My name is Paul.”

1 comment:

  1. Rick: perhaps your CPAC is not programmed correct ?
    Have you set the Clinical menu? It can be programmed so as to not have this problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghEYFxyhks

    ReplyDelete