It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Cleaning Up, Derek Chauvin Trial and More Rising Numbers.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Wanting to get things accomplished early today when the Clock showed it was just past 7:00 this morning I got up. Since we had talked about it last night the first thing I did was have my Cereal for breakfast. That accomplished making certain I’d make it to lunch and it would give me a chance to start thinking clearly.

I was dressed and had the Laundry sorted and was just about to head out the door when Kathy joined me after 8:00. With some instruction about setting my Coffee to cool I headed to the Second Floor Laundry Room. I was alone but with one of the Washers was Out of Order so I took the stairs down to the First Floor Laundry Room.

Back at the Apartment I sat with Kathy while we enjoyed our morning beverages. I even had the chance to check The Weather Network to see what if any storms were heading our way.

Back at the Laundry Rooms there still was no one else to get in my way. Once everything was in the Dryers I headed back upstairs.

Kathy had already made the bed and was nearly finished the Dishes. I managed to check my E-Mail and start reading Blogs before heading back downstairs.

I would return back to the Apartment with all Five Loads of Laundry folded just after 12:30. Kathy had just finished Dusting and Vacuuming the entire Apartment.

We had Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with Grapes, Maple Cookies and Apple Sauce Cups for dessert.

Check out the Wind Gusts.

We seem to notice High Winds more being on the Eighth Floor then what we did at our last apartment on the Second Floor. The Wind was growing as we ate our meal where it sounded like someone shaking our Balcony Door. After getting all the Laundry put away we started watching the trial of Former Officer Derek Chauvin as a distraction from the Wind. The witnesses today ranged from young adults who were not Eighteen when the incident happened to a Nine Year Old who was with her Cousin. They also had an Off-Duty Paramedic that was not allowed to give assistance to an unresponsive George Floyd.

On the 6 o’clock Local News it was nearly a repeat of yesterday when they reviewed the latest testimony of the at the trial over the murder of George Floyd. The Ontario Government is not happy with the upswing in Coronavirus Cases. There is talk of another Lock-Down in order to bring the numbers down again. Locally in the Windsor/Essex Region today there were 28 New Cases bringing the total Active Cases to 291 with 69 being the new Variant Strains. There was a 60 year old male living in a Retirement Home who died bring the area total to 403 Coronavirus Deaths.

Today’s temperature reached a high of 66 F (19 C). Thursday we’ll be lucky to get above Freezing.

For our late supper we had a Medium Store Bought Hawaiian Pizza. This was not a Thin Crust so there’s leftovers for tomorrow.

I finally finished getting caught up on reading all the Blogs this evening that had published by supper tonight. As I’ve said if you’re on our Sidebar I may not always Comment or read your Blog the moment you post but I do read them all.

We later watched a “Criminal Minds” that we missed. I guess when you Fulltime not all those programs are important.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know your getting old when your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to get the laundry done for sure! We've got winds too everywhere it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing your blog and reading/commenting on mine. I enjoy your perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting murder case. Wonder how it will end up. Seems the winds this spring have been high everywhere.

    ReplyDelete