It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Fast Asleep, Visit From Mary and A New Record.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night I simply took a single Melatonin Tablet before going to bed and it worked. Other then the Two Times I rolled over I slept the entire night. As mentioned before in other Blogs when I get to bed early I sleep in.

There were overnight Rain Clouds filling the sky when I opened the Balcony Blinds this morning. Looking closer there were puddles throughout the paring lot. I barely got things ready for breakfast when Kathy joined me.

We had enough time to check our E-Mails which allowed me to apply for another Job. This seemed to be a new company so I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

We were dressed and had things set up for Kathy’s 12:30 appointment early when Mary from Healthy Heals arrived Twenty Minutes ahead of schedule. She had a cancellation from one of her other patients saying they were sick.

With Kathy being Type 2 Diabetic and having problems with her feet she needs specialized Foot-Care. The Health Care Plan I have covers the cost of In-Home Treatment by specially trained Nurses. Knowing that we travelled Mary showed me how to take care of Kathy’s feet while we are away with the understanding that when we returned she would be in charge once again.

Over the years Mary has also become a friend sharing experiences between us all. She’ll become a Grandmother for the second time this September.

We had a late lunch of Caesars Salad along with sharing Half a Cantaloupe for dessert.

Back at the Computers I applied for another Job. What I find very strange is that I don’t receive notice of these Jobs all at once. They seem to come in scattered through separate E-Mails. Then days later they will all appear on a single list.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they spoke about the Shootings in Boulder, Colorado then about the fact that the shipments of Vaccines in Canada are once again being delayed. They stressed the importance of the Vaccines not only to fight the Coronavirus but the different Variants that are starting to appear here. When it came to the Local Numbers they reported 19 New Cases bring the Active Cases to 246 with 49 being New Variants to the Windsor/Essex region.

Notice the Winds.

As for our weather the Sun showed up along with strong Southerly Winds getting our temperature up to 70 F (21 C) breaking a 57 Year Record. We’ll be seeing our temperatures becoming more seasonal before the end of the week.


For our late supper we had a Medium Store Bought Thin Crust Cavolo Pizza. It was a first time for us but it won’t be the last. We also had the rest of the Cantaloupe from lunch for dessert.

We relaxed watching “Bull”, “Nancy Drew” and “The Equalizer”. They were all good.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did the Buddhist ask the hot dog vendor?


Make me one with everything.”

1 comment:

  1. I had to Google "Cavolo Pizza" as I had never heard of one before...anything that has bacon to go along with kale sounds good to me.

    Wow, it sure was a warm day for you guys!

    ReplyDelete