It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Fixing A Hang Up and Reading The Owners Manual.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I’d barely completed my Morning Walk Around making certain that everything was running properly when I noticed more of the Special Job being added to the Paint-Line using the modified Carriers I did yesterday and they were struggling. They stopped the Line trying to figure what to do while I simply walked up and moved the rear Carrier by one spot and it hung perfectly.

It wasn’t long after that that Kharen explained that another Carrier that had sat idle for some time would be used on a new product but some of them needed repair. This should keep me busy for a long while.

From his own Office Paul asked if I’d gotten the ATV running yet. When I responded no with a smile on his face and a wink of an eye he said “You should read the Owners Manual”. I could hear some talking going on when I headed back to the Compound.

I returned to repairing the Carriers when Paul stopped by asking if I’d read the Owners Manual yet. When I said no again he said he was giving that job to me. You have to do what the boss tells you to do so I started reading. A Half Hour later I came across a section that explained why the ATV had not started before. Thirty Seconds later the ATV was purring the way it should. It’s strange that there were a lot of ATVs and UTVs all around us in the Desert.

I dressed a little warmer while having my lunch so I could stand outside to speak to Kathy. Although it was a bright sunny day with little breeze it was still very nippy making me appreciate going back in the Plant.

When I got home the first thing I did was to finish repackaging the Vitamins that we bought over the weekend. It reminded me of what I did before we headed south every winter as a way of taking less space. I counted Twenty Vitamin Bottles that went into the Recycle Bin this afternoon.

Kathy was in the mood for Fish and Chips for supper so she picked up a Kit with everything included. It was quite tasty.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they reported 38 New Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region.

The Weather Network showed we had a high temperature today of 37 F (3 C).

In response to a Comment the Plant I am working at Paints and Powder Coats parts for the Auto Industry mostly but they do some special jobs for Contractors. The parts were Stamped elsewhere and when completed are shipped to the Auto Assembly Plants for installation in vehicles. The reason they are having me work Saturdays is that I am the only Certified Tradesman in the company and things they struggled to do I make happen with ease.

Looking back I just realized that this was Tuesday and for only the second time since I started Kharen has not screamed at me on a Tuesday. I think Taco Tuesday has a nicer ring to it than Tirade Tuesday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think Motorola is a fancy name for a car part.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the answers Rick! Sounds like they are very lucky to have you available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little common sense and know how goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete