It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Wrong Address and Not Signed In.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I know that sometimes, I can be my own worst enemy when it comes to not taking medications. I did it again last night, but this time got lucky and still slept the entire night. Why do I do that? Anything we take into our bodies can cause Side-Effects, which will cause other problems. (If you have ever been a care giver, you will know what I mean.) Though it wasn’t much of a change, I simply lowered the dosage, knowing it would mix in with the residual from earlier doses.

After getting things ready for breakfast, I was sitting at my Computer by 7:30, totally awake as I watched the Sun appear through the Balcony Door. Kathy always needs more sleep, so I had read all the morning Blogs before she joined me. We had Juice and a Yogurt for breakfast before taking our Coffees to our desks.

We received a Confirmation Call from a new Rheumatologist, that Kathy will be seeing. The problem was after I hung up, the address given to me by the caller, did not match the one our Family Doctor had given Kathy. We looked On-Line to find the same Doctor listed at Two Addresses, the one Kathy had and the one I had just been given, but they had the same Phone Number. It took nearly an Hour to get through to the Office, where they confirmed which was their old and new address.

We had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for lunch.

In yesterday’s post I mentioned how I’ve been adding pictures to posts that Blogger would not allow me to, for some time. I managed to add a single picture this afternoon, before being messaged “You are Not Signed In”. Looking at the top of my Dashboard said differently, but I am just a humble system user. We’ll keep trying every day, until we do get caught up.

It was after the 6 o’clock Local News, before we shared a Medium Store-Bought Thin-Crust Pizza for supper. The Weather Guesser was showing that we might see 50 F (10 C) before we go back into a Deep Freeze. Hurry up Spring.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever been stuck in your own driveway.

1 comment:

  1. It can be really frustrating when you have computer issues and not accomplish what you want to. Hopefully you can get it sorted out.

    ReplyDelete