It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Insomnia and Heimlich Maneuver.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After spending a few hours staring at the bedroom ceiling last night, I moved to my recliner in the living room. There I was able to spend Two more hours staring at a different ceiling, before going back to bed. Why that happened I don’t know because I made certain to take my Nighttime Micky so that I would sleep. Since we both have Sleep Apnea, it is not uncommon for us to experience Insomnia. I slept from 6:00 until 8:30 this morning and woke up tired but alert. Kathy also had a disturbed sleep and felt tired when she got up.

Looking out the Balcony Door there was no sign of the Sun, and occasionally Flurries filled the sky. The temperature was a brisk 21 F (-6 C) but by noon it skyrocketed to 28 F (-2 C) under a clear blue sky.

Lunch was Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Olives inside and supper was Stir-Fry Wraps with Bacon. I’m experimenting.

After going back to our Computers, Kathy had a scratchy throat, so she took a Cough Drop. She then went to tell me something and accidentally swallowed it the wrong way. When she started coughing and turning Blue, I was able to do the Heimlich Maneuver to get her breathing properly again. That wasn’t the first time that she was happy I was nearby.

Even though it feels like my skin is crawling and I have a headache due to my lack of sleep, I resisted the urge to Nap. Hopefully I’ll sleep tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I have given my life and all I am to it, and now I want my last act to be to give it all I have, to the last cent.”

Susan B, Anthony, Women's Rights Activist

2 comments:

  1. OMG, hopefully Kathy will not choke when you are away doing laundry. Good thing all is well!

    ReplyDelete