It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, February 26, 2024

Sleep and Hall Walking.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Not wanting to experience another sleepless night due to Insomnia, I cautiously added another Extra Strength Tylenol to my Nighttime Mickey. The result was sound restful sleep. We woke less than five minutes apart. Though it was below the Freezing Mark at the time it would make it to 54 F (12 C) before supper.

I was able to book one appointment for later this week, but unfortunately it was not with the Surgeon that has yet to contact me, even though I have left messages.

Kathy chose to walk the building Halls rather than going Store Walking. The trick is to take the elevator to the top floor before taking the stairs down one floor. You than walk to the far end of that floor before taking those stairs down and repeating the process until you get to the ground floor. She took her Cell Phone as a Safety but took her time.

My problem haunts me, every time I walk, it feels like the joint is trying to separate. Massaging the area brings enough relief that I can go a bit further. I paced the Apartment while Kathy was gone.

Supper was Veggie Stir-Fry with Bacon.

We could be seeing some wet weather for the next couple of days.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the benefits of socialized medicine. Free care, but you can never access it. My heart goes out to you as I know first hand the pain you are going thru. I was once where you are, but luckily I had medicare and a little extra money, and was able to get a hip replacement fairly quickly. Folks who have never experienced that pain have no idea what you are going thru. You are a real trouper, getting thru it as well as you can. I can only wish you a quick appointment and surgery date.

    ReplyDelete