It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Impeccable Timing.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was another night of ups and downs, but when we finally walked into the living room, the Sun was filling the sky.

The first thing I always check on my Computer is The Weather Network. I first check the Seven Day, then the Hourly reports before checking the Radar. I then told Kathy when we could expect a change in weather, according to their forecast. At exactly 10:30 the Flurries made it hard to see up the street behind our building. By 11:00 we could not see the cars in the parking lot. By 12:15 the clouds were starting to break up and by 2:00 the parking lot was dry. That’s what was forecasted and that’s what we got.

I made a Veggie Stir-Fry then added Bacon to the Wraps for supper. My Hip/Leg was acting up, so we had a slow day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

This morning my son said, “Can I have a bookmark?” I burst into tears. Ten years old and he still doesn’t know my name is Steve.

2 comments:

  1. My sister in Sarnia sent me the same report. It started about 2pm here and was done by 9 when I chased the pooch for her bedtime outing. We got about 3 inches. Thankfully it wasn't too cold today or overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Wheatley/Leamington area the weather forecast as per Internet is mostly right on give or take a few minutes. We like it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete