It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Slept, But Awake With Pain.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I tried something different last night. When it came to taking my Nighttime Mickey, I didn’t wait until I was heading to bed, but took it an Hour before. I don’t remember my head hitting the pillow, and woke this morning feeling refreshed.

Looking out the Balcony Door we thought that we were about to get hit by a Storm, but checking the Radar showed it had just ended and was heading east from our location.

Hoping to get an early start on Laundry did not work out so well, because for some unknown reason my Hip/Leg Pain suddenly went from a Six to a Twelve, seconds after getting up from the breakfast table. Early morning is the time the Laundry Room is the least busy, but I could barely sit let alone walk. The rest of the morning was spent at the Computers.

Once lunch was over and the Tylenol had kicked in I did start getting things sorted. Luckily, our Hamper has Wheels and the New Laundry Room is on the Second Floor where there are no steps.

Kathy had been vacuuming and dusting while I was away. knowing how I was feeling before, she came down to see me fold the last T Shirt, before heading home.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why should the number 288 never be mentioned?


It’s too gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment