It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, February 5, 2024

Anonymous Comments Again and Southern Storms.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

My sleep pattern or Kathy’s didn’t change last night, and we never saw the Sun the entire day. So we spent the day doing what we could on the Computers.

I tried uploading more pictures to the Blogs that they were originally meant for, but Blogger was having none of it. Blogs that I commented on yesterday gave me grief today, but a few accepted me being Anonymous.

I’ve wanted to show a few pictures of my work at Windsor Feedscrew, but no matter what I did, my Computer would not upload any pictures from my Phone. While doing that my Screen Picture of the Quartzsite desert disappeared, so after a walk down memory lane until I found a replacement.

We’ve been down lately, because of the Dismal Weather in our area. On the 6 o’clock Local News, we watched in astonishment as they showed the destruction that’s been happening in the Eastern States and in California. We now appreciate where we live.

Blogger is blocking pictures and comments again.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did one flag say to another?


Nothing. It just waved!

No comments:

Post a Comment