It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, February 12, 2024

Better Sleep and Cleaning Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After another decent night’s sleep by just using a single pillow, has me wondering if the Neck Pain might have made me more aware of other discomforts in my body. The important part is, when I sleep better, Kathy sleeps better.

I was changed and finishing the start of my day when Kathy came out to join me. We had Toast with Juice for breakfast, before carrying on with our separate chores.

It has been longer than normal, so I had quite the load when I arrived in the Second Floor Laundry Room. I was able to immediately start with Three Washers. Once that was transferred to the Dryers, the Washers were reloaded.

With everything in Machines, I headed back to the Apartment, only to find Kathy acting like the Tasmanian Devil as she went from one cleaning job to another. She had the Balcony Door ajar in an attempt to stop sweating, but it wasn’t helping. I convinced her to take a break.

Back in the Laundry Room as one Washer would stop, I’d empty a Dryer and switch out the contents.

It was nearly 1:30, by the time I was back in the Apartment, with all the Folded Laundry. Kathy was just finishing cleaning the Ceiling Fans.

We were both hungry, so we wanted something quick but filling. We shared another Store-Bought Thin-Crust Modified Medium Hawaiian Pizza, for our late lunch. That would hold us over until we had a late supper.

On the 6 o’clock Local News, they pointed out that even though our temperature only reached 41 F (5 C) today, we had again broken a record set in 1999. That’s Five Days in a row we have done that. We don’t mind, but it’s not good for the environment.

Reading many of the Blogs we follow, there is more Sxxw and Rain happening in the desert, than there is here in Windsor, Ontario.

We’ll be busy tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment