It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Pills and Modified Pizza.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was back to taking my Medical Mickey last night, so even though I did have a few Painful moments, it didn’t take long to fall back to sleep.

We managed to sleep a bit later than yesterday, but when we started our day, we took the time to have our breakfast, before heading out the door.

We headed to Clear Imaging where Kathy’s new Rheumatologist had FAXed instructions of what X-Rays were needed. I sat in the waiting room after being certain the instructions had arrived. Over the years, I have become more vocal when told things have been done and they hadn’t. Luckily, this wasn’t one of those times.

With things needing to be done that would take time, we stopped at Wendy’s for a very early lunch. We were again able to enjoy a tasty meal, at a reasonable price by using a Coupon.

Back at the Apartment, I managed to get everything set up before needing to just sit to relax. It could have been from our early departures of the last couple of days, combined with the Residual Mickey, but suddenly I needed a Snap (Short Nap). A Half Hour later, I was totally alert and able to do what I needed to.

The chore I needed to get done today, was filling our Pill Doucettes. With recent changes to Kathy’s medications, by her Cardiologist, helped in one sense but not in another. One twice a day med had been eliminated, while another one had me cutting the tablets in half. I’ll be glad when the Refills will come in at the proper strength.

I looked over to find Kathy had also needed a Snap to make it through the day. We try to avoid daytime naps, so our nighttime sleep won’t be affected.

Once the Pills and Vitamins were finished, I also had to update the numbers on our Medication Spreadsheet, to avoid any shortfalls the next time this is done in Six Weeks.

It was past 7:00 when we shared a Modified Medium Store-Bought Thin-Crust Hawaiian Pizza. I added extra Pineapple and Mozzarella Cheese. We were in heaven.

We finished the night watching a Hallmark Movie.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You refer to your dog as the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment