It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Comment Suggestion and Working On Pictures.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though it was another good night for me to sleep, once I was up and walking around the Apartment, my Hip/Leg reminded me of all the walking I did yesterday.

We went through our usual routine looking at the heavy Cloud filled sky but were surprised to see that our temperature would reach 45 F (7 C) this afternoon. We never did see the Sun today.

As I mentioned yesterday (and before) the Doctors are always telling me to keep moving, but the more I do the worse it feels. Deb suggested getting a Walker, but we’ve already come up with a slight variable of that. When we go shopping, I get to push the Shopping Cart instead of Kathy. It acts as a Wheeled Walker, giving me the balance I need. If I get too tired, I can lean against the Cart when standing still. I do not lean over the Cart while walking, like many people do, because by doing so messes up their Backs.

When the Wind picked up we decided to stay put. I have been busy trying to upload Pictures to the appropriate Posts that Blogger was not allowing, because it would not recognize me as being signed in to Google. A good example was I could not Comment on Barney’s Blog last night but had no problem tonight. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Knock, knock.”

Who’s there?”

A little old lady.”

A little old lady who?”

I didn’t know you could yodel!”

3 comments:

  1. Seeing people leaning over their carts while walking makes my back hurt just looking at them. Always makes me stand straighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of a walker is that it has a seat, which can be used anywhere. From all you say, sitting seems to help relieve some of the pain therefore the walker with the seat seemed like a logical choice. You are still mobile but with relief available. I thought it a good short term solution until your surgery but we have to do whatever gets us through the day and is best for us. Only you know what that is, it was just a thought.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are times when Leonard would appreciate using an electric riding cart. But so often they are left in parking lots with battery almost run down. If someone could go inside to get it, why can't they return it to the outlet when leaving?

    ReplyDelete