It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Pain In The Neck.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Like Friday, I made certain that I would be able to sleep last night. I don’t want to make a habit of that. When I finally lay down there was no way I was going to sleep and it had nothing to do with my Hip/Leg Pain.

For the last Twenty Years, the only way I could sleep was by having Two Firm Pillows under thick skull. For the last few nights, I’ve been experiencing discomfort and just sloughed it off. Last night that Pain in my Neck felt worse than my Hip/Leg Pain. After a Half Hour I chose to lose one of those Pillows. I didn’t wake up until the Sun was seeping around the Blind and the discomfort was gone.

I took care of Kathy’s feet today, giving her a more comfortable walk. Mary from Healthy Heals used to do it, but suddenly just stopped. Being bent over for that short a time, had my Hip/Leg screaming at me, to the point that I didn’t take care of my own feet. Once the Hip is fixed, we’re looking forward to getting our Trailer set up and on the road.

According to the Weather Guessers our temperatures are going back to Seasonal and could bring some of that White Stuff with it.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

When does a joke become a dad joke?


When the punchline becomes a parent!

1 comment:

  1. I bet that pain in the neck must have been a "pain in the neck" :-) Honestly, the quality of your rest does depend on the position of your head and (pillow).

    ReplyDelete