It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Answered Question and Missing Program.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night was one of those nights, that did not help me to heel or sleep, because the Hip/Leg Pain would wake me moments after I’d fall asleep.

We got up around 9:00 as a way of catching up on sleep. I say we, because when I have a bad night so does Kathy. Standing in the doorway it amazed me, how she senses my absence, then rolls over tapping on the bed. When she knows for certain I’m not there, Kathy practically rushes from the room to join me.

It is so nice being able to Kiss, Hug and Hold one another many times through the day. It is much better than going to work.

In answer to a question about our travelling again, the answer is “Yes”. The only thing stopping us at this moment, is our health issues and once they are resolved, we’ll be back on the Road.

I mentioned lately how I have been adding pictures to past posts that Blogger had blocked me from doing. Having gone as far as I could with the edited (cropped) Pictures on file, I tried doing another batch. I was able to make a file, but my Editing Program has gone missing. It seems those Automatic Updates do more than we want. Trying to upload new programs turned out to be a bust, but I will keep trying.

Reading Blogs of RVers we follow, that are presently in the Southwest, they are showing pictures of Flowering Cactus and Grasses, due to all the Rain they have gotten this year. I recalled the third year we wintered in the Southwest, how there were days of Rain in the desert, the Washes were flooding but the results left us in awe with its beauty.

Like I said above, we are hoping to be back on the Road again and will be making a Long List of RVers we’ll be visiting with, along the way.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You repair your car in the Autoparts store parking lot.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm about ready to get the lawn mower out. The grass is getting quite long.
    We have a lot of lizards this year running around in the rocks.
    We're so glad to hear your going to travel again..
    You two take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget, if ever traveling in north Alabama, we are less than 8 miles from Interstate 65. We have a full hook up site with your name on it! Along with a firepit with provided wood, a picnic table and lounge chairs. Even a catch and release pond with catfish, blue gill and bass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick I hope you two start feeling better soon so you can get back on the road.
    I cannot post picture on my blog also.

    ReplyDelete