It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, May 8, 2023

Touch-Ups, Appointment and On Sale.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Before going to bed last night, I made adjustments to my Alarm and Back-up Clocks. I woke minutes before they were set to go off, feeling quite refreshed.

I think Mile was surprised that I only showed up for work minutes before 7:00 this morning. I told him I’d spent most of the weekend in bed. (I managed to sleep more in those Two Days, than I have been doing during a work week and the extra sleep made me feel so much better.)

My entire day was spent fine tuning a few of Feedscrews that will be shipped to the customer this week, along with repairing a Machining Oops.

When I spoke to Kathy during my lunch break, I reminded her where I was going after work. When I punched out at 3:40, it wasn’t long before I reached the Wyandotte Chiropractic Center. Of course, it was a bit tricky getting out of the Truck since parking was on a very busy street.

When I was finally asked how they could help me, I simply noted we had been playing Phone Tag for nearly a week, and he blurted out my name. His name was also Richard and while he was in school to become a Chiropractor, he had worked in the Essex Aluminium Plant for one summer. That was the Plant that I spent Twenty-Seven Years in, doing what was needed to keep it running.

Unfortunately, he was not able to fit me in today, but I’ll be back on Wednesday after a normal shift. In the meantime, I have a Patient History Form to fill out, that has more questions than a Job Interview. Fortunately, I have already made out Medical History Sheets for both Kathy and I. It’s such a time and stress saver, whenever we visit a new Doctor.

It was shortly before 5:00 when I walked into the Apartment. After a brief rest I made Veggie Wraps from the Leftover Stir-Fry, I made last week. Kathy served Pecan Tarts as our dessert.

After the 6 o’clock Local News was over, we headed out to the Zehr’s grocery store to pick up a few staples we were starting to run low on. The only problem was, most of those things on our List were “On Sale”, so we got a few extra to cut costs on future shopping.

I’m looking forward to Wednesday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Our life is frittered away by detail, simplify, simplify.

Henry David Thoreau, American writer and philosopher

1 comment:

  1. Glad he was able to get you in so fast though, really.

    ReplyDelete