It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, May 22, 2023

Catching Up, Making A Chart, 141 and Pre-empted.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though there was nothing pressing, I was out of bed minutes after 7:00 this morning. When I saw the time it was my sign to start the day then, so I might actually sleep tonight. Whenever I sleep late, the next night sleep is hard to enjoy, because I am constantly waking for no reason.

The only drawback to that is Kathy sensing my absence and coming out looking for me. I was just in the process of opening our Blog so others could be read when she joined me. I didn’t realize just how far behind I had gotten, even with less people blogging on a daily basis lately.

Looking down at the Ganatchio Trail, there was a mixture of attire being worn. At 52 F (11 C) some were wearing Jackets while others only wore Shorts and T-Shirts.

After having had only a Pastry for breakfast along with Coffee over at the Computers, I later busied myself cleaning up the Vegetables in the Fridge. This Stir-Fry was much smaller than most, so we only have enough Leftovers to share for one more meal. We didn’t want to get too far ahead the other day, so now we know that it’s time to shop for more Veggies.

After lunch I did a bit more work on the guidance chart that I am making for work. By referring to this chart I will be able to input the numbers on the PTA Spreadsheet, very accurately without spending lots of time pouring over old notes.

It was 4:00 when we headed out the door. Since today is the Victoria Day Holiday in Canada and I had an appointment, we thought we would change things up a bit.

We went back to Wendy’s where Kathy had her Chicken Wraps for supper while I had a Single Burger with Chili instead of Fries. I needed to raise my Red Blood Cells and by eating Beef helps to attain that. We took our time as we ate, even getting in some People Watching.

Our next stop was Canadian Blood Services. Even though it is a Public Holiday they are still working. With me having not worked, I was ahead of time and managed to be heading back to the Car, Fifteen Minutes before my appointed time. Today was my 141st Blood Donation.

We were home on time to see our 6 o’clock Local News had been pre-empted by another program, just because this was a Holiday. That should not be allowed.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your belt buckle weighs more than three pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 141! Quite the accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the view from your balcony, enjoyed it especially when Dad was still there but it makes me feel connected to him still.

    ReplyDelete