It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Idle Washer and A Mother’s Day Wish.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Don’t know how that happen, but I was up before 8:00 after getting more than Nine Hours sleep. The best part was we woke up looking in one another’s eyes.

We kept breakfast lite by having a Pastry with a Coffee that we brought over to the Computers. Even though I didn’t have to go to work, there were still chores we both needed to do. After browsing the News medias and our messaging, it was time to start getting things moving.

I went down to the First Floor Laundry Room before 10:30, carrying a single basket. There were already others doing their wash, but there was one Washer sitting idle with clothes already inside. (With only Four Washers and Four Dryers available for the entire building that can be upsetting to many.) I managed to snag a Washer to get things started.

Back at the Apartment I continued getting more laundry ready to go downstairs, but I made certain not to undo the progress just made on my Hip. Taking another basket downstairs, I was able to move my first load to a Dryer before getting another load in the Washer I had just emptied. Looking over that idle Washer still had the same clothes peering through the glass door had me thinking nasty things.

Kathy had changed the bedding and was still dusting when I got back to the Apartment. (I’m certain her Cardiologist would be impressed.)

We had Split Pea with Ham Soup for lunch along with a Date Square for dessert.

Taking another load downstairs, I was able to load Two Dryers and Two Washers, before folding the first load. It seemed that idle Washer with the same clothes was laughing at me.

I brought the Folded Clothes up only to return with my dirty Coveralls. It was past 2:00 when I carried a double basket of folded laundry back to the Apartment. The Twinge I felt reminded me not to overdo it.

I was in the process of folding my Coveralls just before 3:00 when a man came staggering into the Laundry Room reeking of Alcohol. It took him Three Tries just to grab the handle on the Washer Door. After he dumped his clothes on the floor, he then stuffed them into a Plastic Shopping Bag, before staggering out.

Once I had the laundry put away, I started cleaning out the veggies from the Fridge and making a Stir-Fry. We prefer eating them as Veggie Wraps to which Kathy added Mandarin Orange Slices and Nanaimo Bars for dessert.

Kathy and I would like to wish all our Female Readers, Family and Friends a Happy Mother’s Day. May you enjoy your special day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the crooks rob the music store?


For the lute.

2 comments: