It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, May 26, 2023

Taking So Long.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Once again, I had time to relax waiting for Mile to open the door this morning. It didn’t seem to bother him, when I mentioned the Ten Inch Feedscrew Bearing was not finished. Then he reminded me that it had been ground deeper, which would require more build up.

As soon as the Unit was again loaded in the PTA and the Burner set to get it hot, I had the chore of servicing the Torch. As mentioned in yesterday’s Blog in the last Hour of use, it had plugged Three times before running out of Powder. After scrubbing the Orifice clean I was able to snake a Binder Wire through the feed-tubes to break through the clog. You know you were successful when a small pile of Powder appears under the Torch and it was not connected to the Bins.

I managed to talk to Kathy while still minding the PTA during my lunch and reminded her of the errands I would take care of on my way home.

It was 3:15 when I buried the Feedscrew in the Sandbox for the weekend. One never really knows what problems you can run into dealing with these things. Due to the Bear Surface being thicker, it took longer to build up. In Two Days I spent Twenty-Four Hours building it back to what it should be.

I made a quick stop at Princess Auto on my way home. They have a 12 Volt RV Stabilizer advertised well below regular price. I’ll remove the Scissor Jacks on the Trailer, to install this system. Kathy could not use the Scissor Jacks on our other Trailer but run the Stabilizer.

I dropped it off at my Storage/Workshop at Guardian Storage, until such time I can install it along with the Solar Panels and everything else we want to add to the Trailer.

Since I worked late last evening, the smart thing would have been to let Kathy deposit my Pay-Cheque, but I forgot, so that meant I had to go to Motor City Community Credit Union before heading for home.

After we talked for a bit, Kathy informed me, we were having Leftovers for supper. Lots of people we know don’t like Leftovers, that with a little magic we love. Supper was Leftover Lasagna, Leftover Bing Cherries and Leftover Vanilla Cake, topped off with fresh Coffee.

It’s going to feel good being home for Weekend.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You have the taxidermist's number on speed-dial.

2 comments:

  1. Those leftovers look like mighty good eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have TruLocal (frozen meat delivery) and the pkgs are enough for 2 or 3 meals so we eat a lot of leftovers.

    ReplyDelete