It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Touch-up, Clean-up and Whats Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Due to the fact that I can no longer sleep on my back, I have to lay on my right side. That works for the first hour, then my Hip tells me to get off it, with Pain so severe, it feels like I’ve just been hit by a truck. Changing position did nothing to solve the problem, so at 12:30 I was taking Two Extra Strength Tylenol for a bit of relief. It worked so well that even though she doesn’t remember, it was a nudge from Kathy that got me up, after I shut the alarms.

Mile was looking rested after visiting with relatives on the weekend. He was happy with the way my Friday repair had turned out. Even though it would be after break before it was cleaned up, there were no Pinholes in the entire buildup. What would later upset me was to seeing the Unit still unfinished at the end of the shift, when it had been a priority last week. ????

I was happy to talk with Kathy at lunch, to get a sense of what was happening in the outside world.

From the start of the day I would touch-up Three Feedscrews, using the TIG Welder for a total of Thirty Minutes. Other then checking a couple of upcoming jobs, the remainder of the day would be spent continuing to clean the Plastic on a Screw that came in nearly Two Weeks ago. Everyone else have other jobs to do, so this is my way of keeping busy. Mile sees me doing that, with more shiny metal appearing each time he looks, and just walks by.

Since I wasn’t welding any Bearing Surfaces today, both the large Overhead Doors were wide open and the Northeast Breeze was barely noticeable. When I got in the Truck at the end of the shift I found out jut how hot it was because I had forgotten to crack the windows open when I parked. It was like an Oven and I had to immediately drop all the windows to cool it down.

When I arrived at the Apartment, Kathy had just gotten off the phone with our dear friend Vera. It’s been quite some time since we last went out and she misses that.

The 6 o’clock Local News showed we’ll be getting cooler temperatures for the next couple of days.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did the polar bear eat after the dentist fixed its tooth?


The dentist!

1 comment:

  1. So, did the meeting with the factory rep accomplish anything, or you still back where you started?

    ReplyDelete