It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

He Forgot, Rescheduled and Heads-Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Mile seemed to be in a mood this morning. He had me follow him to the CNC Mill, saying I should have welded a Flight on a Feedscrew I had never seen before. After telling him I would do it when the Machinist was finished I simply went back to the repair I had been working on.

It was over an Hour later when I had my chance to start the weld he wanted, only to have Vinnie the Engineer start screaming at me to stop. After the Machinist had finished, he and Vinnie had shown Mile that there was plenty of material, with no need for additional welding.

I stopped immediately and had to wait until after lunch to see Mile, when he returned from a delivery. When I pointed at the fresh weld, he simply said he forgot to tell me.

Minutes later I was loading a smaller Feedscrew in the PTA. He expected me to start welding right away, but it would take at least Two Hours just to weld and I had Medical Appointment this evening.

Since a Representative from Kennametal, the company that produced the PTA will be at the Plant Wednesday, I have to be there. I managed to rearrange Two Appointments but not the Third.

After a quick shower, Kathy and I went to Taco-Bell where we used a Coupon for our supper. We had a chance to relax a bit before heading off to Clear Imaging. I was there for my rescheduled Ultra Sound for my Hip/Groin.

It took less than Fifteen Minutes before we were heading to Zehr’s grocery store, to pick up a few things we had forgotten about on the weekend.

Back at the Apartment I then spent an Hour to compose an E-mail, as long as this Blog to the Representative, so he will have a Heads-Up on what to expect when he gets to our Plant. Considering that he is coming from Goshen, Indiana, to work on the only Plasma Transfer Arc of this sort in Canada, he should be prepared.

Just checked and our Temperatures for the next week have suddenly cooled down while Quartzsite is on the threshold of the Century Mark.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become.

Angelina Jolie, American actress and director

No comments:

Post a Comment