It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 6, 2021

More To Do, Shopping On-Line and Eating Well.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I made a point of not sleeping so late this morning but still managed to get more sleep then I normally do during the Work Week. Getting up before Kathy allowed me to start making our breakfast. We each had a glass of Juice with a Banana Pancake followed by a hot cup of Coffee/Tea that we finished at the Computers.

After a check of the necessary programs I quickly got dressed. One thing I didn’t wash last night were the Bed Linens. Since the Laundry Room wasn’t busy yesterday I thought I’d try again. Even though someone else had the same thing in mind I had no problem getting the Washing going.

Notice I made them smaller.

That gave me a Half Hour where I set up the Epson Salts Foot Bath to use. The timing was perfect to have Kathy soak her feet while I went to move things from the Washers to the Dryers. When I got back to the Apartment it was my turn to soak my feet. It felt like I was getting a massage that my feet really appreciated.

Watching the Time I was back to fold the Linens just as the Dryers were stopping. Suddenly the Laundry Room started filling up with other people making it a bit of a challenge to fold the sheets but I got it done.

For lunch we had Italian Wedding Soup along with the last Carrot Cake Cupcakes and a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

While finishing our Coffees at the Computers I managed to get our Printer working and was able to print out our Proof of Vaccination forms that we’ll be needing before the end of the month if we suddenly decide to go to certain venues like Dine-In Restaurants.

I also ordered Three Pair of Coveralls in the proper size (not Tall), Six Books that Kathy has been wanting to read for some time and a Cover for our Love-Seat Sofa to help make it last longer.

Wanting something different we had Homemade Hamburgers along with sharing an Acorn Squash for supper topped off with a slice of Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert. I have lost Thirty-Five Pounds since starting this job but the way we ate today I may have found some of them.

The 6 o’clock Local News was not pre-empted by a Golf Tournament but due to it being the Long Weekend they pre-empted it with the state of the art Fishing Boat. We watched the Ontario News out of Kitchener instead but won’t get any Coronavirus Numbers until Tuesday.

The Weather Network showed we had a Humidex of 77 F (25 C) this afternoon.

With Kharen’s supposed return to work tomorrow we’ll see how things go.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the can crusher quit his job?


Because it was soda pressing.

5 comments:

  1. Whoa!That's a lot of weight. Hope you had some to spare. Well, you do work hard. Glad you had some good days off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pancake looks good. Hi from malaysia, have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rick, how about a photo so we can see the weight loss you've had?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of weight loss, hopefully not too much! Your hamburger looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the weight loss. I know it is in part due to healthy eating but all the physical energy you are doing at work in a huge factor. Please take care of yourself and if you need more protein please take it.

    ReplyDelete