It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, February 1, 2021

Recounting and Winter Storm.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

I did it again. I managed to be in bed by 11:30 and only woke Twice while rolling over. Kathy said she woke once and it took a little time before she fell back to sleep.

After opening the Balcony Blinds we never saw the Sun the entire day. Instead there appeared to be a foggy appearance as the very fine Flurries lasted through the rest day with no Accumulation.

Once we headed to the Computers we went through our routine of checking the Weather and Local News before checking our E-Mails. All the Job Notifications that appeared I have already applied for. Thinking that adding another application would help I tried to do that but their program recognized my profile and would not allow Duplication.

Since I had read most of the night-time Blogs we follow before going to bed last night there were only a few to check out this morning.

Keeping it light we had Minestrone Soup for lunch along with a Shared Apple, Wafer Cookies and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

As most that have been reading our Blog for some time know when I do up our Pill Doucettes I try to do it for Forty-Five Days at a time for a number of reasons. When we get Ninety Pills at a time that allows me to fill the Doucettes twice. It makes it so that I’m not filling them every Saturday night so if (Pre Coronavirus) we had the chance to go somewhere we could. It actually takes the same time to do all that then setting up and closing up Two Weeks in a row.

When I checked the Spreadsheet that I track all our Medications and Vitamins because I knew there were Vitamins that needed purchasing the numbers didn’t look right. That lead to me pulling out the Medication Container we’ve carried in our travels and start recounting them all. It took nearly Three Hours but I found more Vitamins then originally thought that will be picked up this week.

Around 5:00 I made Spaghettini with Spaghetti Sauce and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for supper. We keep Pasta portions small but satisfying so we don’t waddle away from the table. We topped it off with Canned Peaches for dessert.

On the 6 o’clock Local News we learned of 60 New Coronavirus Cases but for the second day in a row we had no Deaths. It’s looking like we might get our Vaccinations close to the end of the Summer.

Their Meteorologist talked about the Winter Storm that was hitting the Northeastern Coast of the US that will make its way to our Canadian Maritime Provinces. He also said we could be facing some accumulation in our area but according to all the Radars the closest it will come to us is a good Fifty Miles away.

After cleaning up the Dishes we spent the rest of the evening on the Computers. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You go to your family reunion to pick up women.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you won't be snowed in then. That's good. Yes, keeping track of the meds etc is a job. Good thing you are organized. I sort of am. Being in one place all the time, and fortunately not taking many meds at 75 years, I can still handle it without a spreadsheet. I learned today I will be getting the vaccine tomorrow. So here in Texas, they're getting them out beyond the big cities. I am surprised. If you are interested, I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete