It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Cold, Doucettes and Hallmark Movies.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Hard to believe that we both slept so well last night that I was busy on the Computer by 8:00 this morning. That meant that I had most of my morning reading done before Kathy joined me at 9:00.

Looking at the landscape through the Balcony Door there was no change since yesterday in the view but looking at the temperature posted on The Weather Network had Kathy saying she wasn’t going outside.

As we sat enjoying our Coffees at the Computers the Sun suddenly made an appearance lighting the entire room. It did not change the outside temperature, melt any of the accumulation off the vehicles or lower the Wind Gusts but it helped lift our spirits.

While I got things ready for my afternoon chore Kathy busied herself making Toasted Tomato, Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches for lunch along with Cookies as well as a Pudding Cup for dessert.

Once we cleaned up the Dishes Kathy headed back to the Computer while I took over the dining table. Using an empty Vial to hold our evening medications I was able to start filling all our Pill Doucettes for the next Forty-Five Days. Along with a Ten Minute Break I was finished in less then Two and a Half Hours. It then took another Thirty Minutes to update the Spreadsheet so I can keep track of all the Medications and Vitamins we have on hand.

We had the Leftover Pulled Pork on Bread with Yogurt covered Blackberries for dessert.

We were lucky to watch the 6 o’clock Local News being televised from London. The first thing they spoke about was the Coronavirus Cases for the Three Southern Regions of Ontario. For the Windsor/Essex area we had 25 New Cases and 7 Deaths today. The Province will be allowing the Schools to reopen soon but there’s no word on other businesses. They also informed us that tomorrow’s 6 o’clock Local News will be preempted by the Super Bowl.

We watched a couple of Hallmark Movies to pass the evening.

Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Four, 6, 8 and 9 have all been killed.

Two, 3, 5, 7 and 11 are the prime suspects.

6 comments:

  1. Twelve degrees with a minus-six degree feel? Yikes! I would not go out either.

    My compliments to the chef the meals Kathy made look so tasty...now I'm hungry...if only I were sleepy as well :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 46 here this morning and I'm cold. Just checked Montana where my kid is and it's -1. Guess I'd better not complain. Staying inside sounds like a smart idea to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well, its down to 68* here at 8:30am just north of Tampa, Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Commerce before news, every time. Frustrates me to no end but... every time. When I was a kid they cut away from the show to play the news - showing my age there I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having beautiful weather for a few days and then sure winter will be back. Enjoy it while we've got it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter how cold it is when the sun shines it doesn't appear so bad. We are going down to -16C tonight and at least down to -26C on Wednesday. Our high for tomorrow with the windchill with be -18C.

    It was -48C this morning in Edmonton with the windchill. It did warm up to -37C. My friends who winter in Phoenix are not too happy. -37C is -34.6F. Now that is something to complain about.

    ReplyDelete