It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Colder Temperatures, Increased Exercising Routines and A Murder Mystery.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

It was kind of funny that last night I was only Five Minutes behind Kathy when I went to bed. I only remembered rolling over One Time throughout the night before waking this morning. It was kind of shocking when I looked at the Clock and it read 8:25. By the time I opened the Balcony Blinds, turned on our Computers and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast Kathy was already getting up and it was only 8:30.

Kathy was shocked that I had just gotten up. I felt like I had been drugged but I haven’t taken anything since last Thursday for my knee.

Less Wind today. No Flurries.

We had been sitting at the Computers for a while when the Sun decided to brighten our day. There was only One Job to apply for today but it seemed that everyone on our Sidebar decided to write a Blog last night. Many are feeling the cooler temperatures while a few are still getting moderate to warm temperatures. Having checked The Weather Network I can see we’ll be getting more cold temperatures but nothing compared to our Canadian Prairies. For those having difficulty converting temperatures between Celsius and Fahrenheit the easiest thing to remember that they are the same at -40. That’s what you call cold and we don’t want to be there.

We had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch with Orange Slices, Cookie and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

We busied ourselves on the Computers for most of the afternoon. I managed to do Two Complete Sets of my exercise routine. I’m still not sure what triggered that old Back Injury a few weeks ago but by simply taking Tylenol to relieve the Pain just slowing down on the exercise for a while I’m slowly getting back to normal.

For supper we shared a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza with a bottle of Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) just on time for the 6 o’clock Local News out of London to come on. Last night they had mentioned we could watch the Supper Bowl on the CTV Channels but it was their associate channel out of Kitchener that carried it.

Windsor/Essex only had 15 New Coronavirus Cases today with 0 New Deaths leaving our total at 343 Deaths. Canada Is still struggling getting the Vaccines.

Since we are not into watching Pro Sports like the Super Bowl we later watched a Murder Mystery on the same channel our News came on.

With colder temperatures heading our way we’ll see what we do in the next couple of days.

Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The Love of Power is the Demon of All Men

Arthur Bernard, Actor.

4 comments:

  1. Happy to hear your getting back to the exercising... 'use it or lose it'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the sun shining through the windows makes the mood so much better. Good that the TV stations realize that not everyone is into sports and broadcast other options to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your body is coming around. Wouldnt like being in Temps like that. 😞

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched a Hallmark movie though I had already seen it before and when it ended they had "The Kitty Bowl". I had never seen it before and I truly enjoyed it. Could not help but think of you guys since you enjoy the Hallmark channel as much as I do.

    I too skipped the big game and opted for Hometown on the HGTV channel. Your temperatures are much TOO COLD for me!

    ReplyDelete