It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2021

More, Workingout and Colorado Miracle.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Again we both slept comfortably under the added layer of the Bedcover last night except for a weird dream that kept me awake for a short time. Our Friend Patsy from Chillin’ With Patsy likes to do big Jigsaw Puzzles as a past-time and she writes about it in her blog. The last time I did one like that was when I was a kid but last night in a dream I was working on one. Kathy laughed about it this morning when I told her at breakfast. She called it the power of suggestion.

Looking outside we were both taken aback when the vehicles in the parking lot were once again completely White. The Flurries had continued overnight. By 10:00 the Sun broke through the Clouds and the fresh White cover started to disappeared.

I managed to apply on another Job this morning along with another this afternoon. Both I had applied for last month and been notified me that the Jobs had been filled.

We had Toasted Tomato and Cheese Sandwiches for lunch along with the Leftover Rice as well as the Corn from last night. We topped it off with a Chocolate Pudding Cup.

Later as I was finishing my Workout Kathy decided to check what was happening on the US NEWS Media. She turned the television on just on time for Breaking News of a Boeing 777 having an Uncontained Engine Failure over a small community not far from Denver Colorado. Engine Debris was scattered for miles over the community.

An Eighteen Hundred Pound Cowell Ring from the Engine flattened the cab of a pickup before coming to rest in the front yard of the home. Another house had a Five Foot Hole in their roof with a piece of metal protruding through the Kitchen Ceiling. With it being a mild weather day kids had been practicing on a nearby Soccer Field had to take cover under a Pavilion to avoid being struck by more falling Debris.

The Sun cleaned off the vehicles.

The Plane was able to safely land at the Denver International Airport about Twenty Miles away. The amazing thing that Experts in the Aviation Field reported as a Miracle was that there were no Injuries for anyone on the Plane or on the Ground. People were being told not to move any of the pieces as they could be contaminated with Jet Fuel which is extremely corrosive.

We had a Medium Store Bought Thin Crust Canadian Pizza for supper as we continued watching the Breaking News Coverage.

When we tried to watch our 6 o’clock Local News it was again being preempted by a Golf Tournament. We later watched a Hallmark Movie.

Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather

Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing no one was hurt, incredible really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally had to Google "Canadian Pizza" - now I know what it is!
    We've been doing jigsaw puzzles during the local lockdowns. Getting most of my steps in walking around the puzzle table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a scary thing to see airplane parts crashing down into a residential area. What a relief that the captain managed to land that damaged plane safely. Lets hope next week will be a big thawing of the snow piles in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny about your dream! Maybe it is like Kathy says. Maybe you need to get back into the puzzles. :)
    Your sandwiches at lunch look yummy but I wouldn't have room for the other stuff. I get full fast. Scary about the plane for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm amazed the pilot could land it with just one engine. Well, what do I know. An engine blowing on a plane is like my worst nightmare. But then, I don't often dream of jigsaw puzzles...which have stumped me from time to time. Which brings me to an appreciation of Jeff's comment. Yes, getting our steps in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete