It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Two Breakfasts and A Sandwich.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Other then waking to turn over a few times through the night I slept quite soundly as did Kathy.

Being up by 8:00 I was surprised there was no Sunlight trying to sneak around the edges of the Balcony Blinds. The moment they were opened I had my answer as the Flurries created a fog-like effect as it blew by our Balcony Door.

Kathy was surprised when she joined me that she had to wait a few minutes for breakfast. As I’ve mentioned I try to change things around so it’s not the same old same old all the time. I made her favourite a Chocolate Chip Pancake that she said was perfect. Mine was plain with Butter and Syrup.

We corresponded with our Good Friends Wayne and Sue in Quartzsite. They’re experiencing some cooler temperatures right now which is typical for January. Wayne filled me in on changes being made around town as well. We do miss sitting by the Campfires sharing ideas and just talking about life. Unlike the last year we were there there has been no-one running Wind Generators this Winter. Hopefully we’ll meet up again soon.

For lunch we had the Leftover Roast Beef on Toast from Lou’s Kitchen along with the Leftover Chocolate Cream Pie.

While Kathy tried on the Clothes we brought back from the Storage Unit the other day I cleaned up the Dishes. Kathy found a few more outfits that will be donated.

Back at the Computers I received confirmation that a few Employers were reviewing my Resume and added Documents.

I chuckled to myself when I reviewed the Comments on our Blog this afternoon suggesting that I simply photograph the Documents then Photo-Shop them. I’ve given that same advice to others over the years but totally forgot about it every time I looked at our Scanner on our desk.

Kathy was still trying her Clothes when I took the time to exercise. I’ve been slowly building up with the Lighter Weights since my Old Back Injury flared up. Today I added some Heavier Weights and more routines to this workout.

For supper tonight we had breakfast. The experts say you can have breakfast for any meal so that’s what we did. We had Bacon, Eggs and Toast topped off with a couple of Cookies as well as Yogurt Cups for dessert.

On the 6 o’clock Local News the Windsor/Essex area had 54 New Coronavirus Cases to report but no Deaths. We can expect more Flurries throughout the night until early Tuesday morning.

Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

My boss asked me who is the stupid one, him or me?

I told him everyone knows he doesn’t hire stupid people.

5 comments:

  1. Your pancake looks yummy! I probably need to try on and get rid of clothes too, but with no store allowing trying on clothes I guess I'll wait. Good for Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pancakes sound wonderful anytime. You are the best husband to Kathy. Hope the job situation changes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coincidentally we decided to have pancakes for a late breakfast on Sunday too. Usually I opt for less work in the mornings but we had an appetite for them. Hopefully we all can make more memories traveling this coming fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love breakfast for supper. Especially the kind you had!

    ReplyDelete