It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Less Pain, But Busy

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It felt good to get Eight Hours of sleep last night, and I think part of the reason for that was the Pills. When I arrived home yesterday the first thing I did was to find the Leftover Pills our Family Doctor had prescribed for my Pain. Being as stubborn as I am, as soon as I was feeling slightly better, I stopped taking them. As of this writing the Pain is not as intense thanks to the Pills.

Another thing I like about the weekends, is that I get to have something other than Cereal for breakfast. Today we had an Over Easy Egg on Toast, with Juice and a Coffee at the Computers.

I’ve noted quite a reduction in the number of Blogs being posted lately. I recall spending Hours commenting on most of them each day, because I was retired. Now, I read most and catch up on the others on the weekends, but my commenting time has been greatly reduced. Since the Coronavirus, times have gotten hard for many, including ourselves. Hopefully soon we’ll be back to travelling, once our new-to-us Trailer is set up the way we want.

After getting things ready for me to work on this afternoon, we had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with Chocolate Cake and Oranges for dessert.

We did the Dishes as soon as we finished eating, and not just for the sake of cleaning them. My afternoon chore was to do the Pill Doucettes, and what better way of cleaning your hands, then by doing the Dishes. Kathy says the water is too hot for her when I wash.

The Pharmacy only gave us Forty-Five Days worth of the new medications for Kathy, earlier this week. That only allowed me to do Five Weeks worth of Pills and Vitamins, but by the time I had all my entries done on the Medication Spreadsheet, it was time to start making supper.

With all the Fast Food and Eating Out we’ve done lately, some of the Vegetables didn’t make it to our Stir-Fry. By the time we ate there was enough for both of us to have a Veggie Wrap for supper, and only enough Leftovers for an Omelette tomorrow.

We’ll be busier tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever been arrested for loitering.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you took your pain pills and were able to sleep eight hours.

    Typically blog readership goes down during the summer months because people are traveling and vacationing and do not have time to read. I have not been posting as often as I would like because I am too tired at night and would rather sleep even for the few hours that I do.

    I hope the leg pain will soon go away or at least be mitigated somewhat.

    ReplyDelete